Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Healthy Ramsey Is Far Better Than A Wounded Brunell.

melonhead1959

I still like Ramsey, and I would feel totally confident with him. I have always supported PR, and will continue to as he moves on to another team next season. I still feel he has NEVER been given a fair chance here, under ANY coaching staff.

He will be a fine QB elsewhere, but I think he will really help US this season! If MB can't go, look for PR to step in and shine.

Also....remember Gibbs did say he wanted PR to take us to the promised land!!!

Coincidence?????? We shall see!

I still like Ramsey, and I would feel totally confident with him. I have always supported PR, and will continue to as he moves on to another team next season. I still feel he has NEVER been given a fair chance here, under ANY coaching staff.

He will be a fine QB elsewhere, but I think he will really help US this season! If MB can't go, look for PR to step in and shine.

Also....remember Gibbs did say he wanted PR to take us to the promised land!!!

Coincidence?????? We shall see!

I agree...but let's not even think about Ramsey playing anywhere else....our QB depth is great, plus Ramsey is a "great" QB and has been in the Redskin system for a few years and is a starter and "YOUNG"..Let's not just live in the moment but also look to the future...Patrick U ROCK!!

I agree...but let's not even think about Ramsey playing anywhere else....our QB depth is great, plus Ramsey is a "great" QB and has been in the Redskin system for a few years and is a starter and "YOUNG"..Let's not just live in the moment but also look to the future...Patrick U ROCK!!

If you want to consider the future, then you also have to consider what value we can get for him. Next year is the last in his contract. If we don't trade him after this season, we basically get nothing for him.

He won't re-sign because he'll have Jason Campbell waiting in this wings, unless the Coach plans on keeping Jason benched for 3-4 years. Patrick will only sign somewhere he knows he'll be the starter. He won't committ long-term here. The same time, he's not worth Franchising after next season.

If you want to consider the future, then you also have to consider what value we can get for him. Next year is the last in his contract. If we don't trade him after this season, we basically get nothing for him.

He won't re-sign because he'll have Jason Campbell waiting in this wings, unless the Coach plans on keeping Jason benched for 3-4 years. Patrick will only sign somewhere he knows he'll be the starter. He won't committ long-term here. The same time, he's not worth Franchising after next season.

I understand that....just feel like it's a waste of talent and time not to keep him.

Archived