Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mora pulls one of his dad's plays; chucks mic at reporter

skinsfanxxvi

I dont think there was anything wrong there at all.They did spend 4 hours fighting there hearts out in the biggest game of the year .The most emotional game of the year at T.B. and they lose.Considering Mora jr.'s track record when it comes to the media and there not being any pattern , I think the media is overhyping it .

I dont think there was anything wrong there at all.They did spend 4 hours fighting there hearts out in the biggest game of the year .The most emotional game of the year at T.B. and they lose.Considering Mora jr.'s track record when it comes to the media and there not being any pattern , I think the media is overhyping it .

Yeah, good point. What was the excuse for swinging at the ref the week prior? The long tradition of smashing his headset? Always blaming the refs?

You, sir, are an enabler. Call a spade a spade.

Yeah, good point. What was the excuse for swinging at the ref the week prior? The long tradition of smashing his headset? Always blaming the refs?

You, sir, are an enabler. Call a spade a spade.

Im an enabler,alert alert ,Im an enabler.

With all due respect,how emotional do you get as a fan in the comfort of your own living room.If you have any passion when it comes to the NFL and/or the Redskins multiply it by 50 and thats what Head coaches,especially the young ones that dont have medical conditions because of it ,aka Mora, Gruden , or even the older ones Coughlin ,Vermeil that somehow bleed passion ,although of their age,before during and after the games.Its a high energy ,high emotion sport.And that cant help but reflect on the players,coaches and fans.With all due respect the media,and the fans and the players engage in smashing each others bodies together in a violent sport,so why would anyone have a problem with a coach throwing mics down or yelling at refs,cmon dude dont be so pc.

i think the problem is that his dad had a history of losing his mind in press conferences. If it was just smashing the mic, but he almost hit somebody (on accident). The fact that his name is mora makes the media scrutinize nothing more than frustration into an event.

it still is funny, though

Im an enabler,alert alert ,Im an enabler.

With all due respect,how emotional do you get as a fan in the comfort of your own living room.If you have any passion when it comes to the NFL and/or the Redskins multiply it by 50 and thats what Head coaches,especially the young ones that dont have medical conditions because of it ,aka Mora, Gruden , or even the older ones Coughlin ,Vermeil that somehow bleed passion ,although of their age,before during and after the games.Its a high energy ,high emotion sport.And that cant help but reflect on the players,coaches and fans.With all due respect the media,and the fans and the players engage in smashing each others bodies together in a violent sport,so why would anyone have a problem with a coach throwing mics down or yelling at refs,cmon dude dont be so pc.

Could you imagine Tony Dungy acting like him? Shoot, Joe Jack Gibbs? I can't. Your team is a direct reflection of you. When you are in charge, you have to appear like you have every situation in complete control if you want men to follow you. This is Leadership 101 basics. I'm a Marine and have been in much more stressful times then a play in a football game. If you want men to keep their cool and perform, you can't act like a 5 year old brat.

Could you imagine Tony Dungy acting like him? Shoot, Joe Jack Gibbs? I can't. Your team is a direct reflection of you. When you are in charge, you have to appear like you have every situation in complete control if you want men to follow you. This is Leadership 101 basics. I'm a Marine and have been in much more stressful times then a play in a football game. If you want men to keep their cool and perform, you can't act like a 5 year old brat.

I respect that but me personally ,I dont think Mora is a "brat" or an immature Ahole,I dont think that type of behavior of showing fight and passion on the sidelines would make players not want to show fight and passion rather I think it would do the opposite .I think Atlantas problems revolve around their QB not their coach.

"I would recommend that if you want to second guess the coaching decisions that you do what it takes to become a head coach, and then make decisions like that. We make hundreds of decisions like that a season, so I would be curious to see what your record would be like."

Jesus. Are all you people mad? Whether or not you would have went for it, you do not believe that there are fans who would have wanted to hear the answer to that question? There was 1:12 left in the game and a tie eliminated them from the playoffs. I think it was a very reasonable question to get his thoughts on what influenced his decision.

You are letting him off the hook for hitting a lady in the head with a thrown microphone? :laugh:

Archived