Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tampa Roll Call for the Playoffs

PortisClinton

Okay Tampa fans all the guys that were at the Tampa game and came out to the tailgate. Get ready again we are going to need a better turn out than the last time (I must say there were many Skins fans there). The way it is shaping up we are going to get Tampa Bay in the first round that would be so sweet to get to go to another game down here in Tampa. I pulling out my burgandy and gold wig, so get on your armour and shields and let's hope that we get Tampa in the first round. I like our chances a whole lot better going to Tampa than to NY. Of course we have to overcome the lowly Eagles first but if we keep playing the way we have the last few weeks. SANTAna Moss will be coming to town. HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:eaglesuck

THAT IS THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER READ......EVER HEARD OF ONE GAME AT A FRIGGIN TIME.....WE HAVE TO WIN THE NEXT GAME FIRST....THIS IS EXACTLY HOW TEAMS LOSE, BY LOOKING PAST THE NEXT OPPONENT. NOT ONLY THAT BUT I WOULD RATHER FACE A TEAM WHO WE'RE MORE FAMILIAR WITH AND HAVE BEATEN THAN A TEAM WE'RE LESS FAMILIAR WITH AND LOST!!!!

THAT IS THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER READ......EVER HEARD OF ONE GAME AT A FRIGGIN TIME.....WE HAVE TO WIN THE NEXT GAME FIRST....THIS IS EXACTLY HOW TEAMS LOSE, BY LOOKING PAST THE NEXT OPPONENT. NOT ONLY THAT BUT I WOULD RATHER FACE A TEAM WHO WE'RE MORE FAMILIAR WITH AND HAVE BEATEN THAN A TEAM WE'RE LESS FAMILIAR WITH AND LOST!!!!

Please don't post in all caps.

I hope we GET to this game!

Blondie

CHILL iceman!!

He just has high hopes. And as avid as we are, we are not the Team this will not be billboard material. Are you a little on edge there?

If we beat Philthy, tell me where to go for the tailgate n Ill b there! I was impressed with the Skins turnout last time! I tailgated with some fellas that fly to every away game and rent cars to tailgate in! It would be great to play in Tampa, but the last 3 times I have been there we lost. Not to mention heartbreakers. A little revenge would be nice. So Im hopin we keep on track n beat up Philthy, then cruise in to Tampa on a 5 game win streak. Or even better... Oakland wins the new years eve game @ Oakland.

I have already been outbid on Ebay twice. My three tickets are up to $820 for three. It's getting costly!

Dude,

Don't bid on tickets that already have bids until under 20 seconds left in the auction. There is absolutely no point in driving up the price. The auction ends at the specified time, why bid up the price and allow other bidders to run up the price?

I got 2 tickets buy it now for $600 in the club level with parking. There will be a bunch of people posting on Ebay tonight and tomorrow. Keep checking the buy it now auctions and get tickets that someone underestimates the value.

Archived