Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tampa Roll Call for the Playoffs

PortisClinton

Okay Tampa fans all the guys that were at the Tampa game and came out to the tailgate. Get ready again we are going to need a better turn out than the last time (I must say there were many Skins fans there). The way it is shaping up we are going to get Tampa Bay in the first round that would be so sweet to get to go to another game down here in Tampa. I pulling out my burgandy and gold wig, so get on your armour and shields and let's hope that we get Tampa in the first round. I like our chances a whole lot better going to Tampa than to NY. Of course we have to overcome the lowly Eagles first but if we keep playing the way we have the last few weeks. SANTAna Moss will be coming to town. HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:eaglesuck

Well at the risk of not being in yet.....................

When we beat Philthy and the Skins make their way south for the opening round, I will be there once again. PortisClinton, had fun the last time and as Dean Collins would put it "the two point illusion" won't happen again.

I remind you all, revenge is a dish best served cold......................

Im with you on this 1..I live in NPR as well, and HATE THE BUCS...They have the WORST fans (talk about cry babies, tampa is it)...I will be at the game as I was before..yelling a screaming...My voice was gone for 2 days...I want it gone a week this time...

Oh and btw...Im a newer member of the boards and this is my 1st post.

Roll skins Roll

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Should we beat the Eagles, and I think we will. I will make every effort to be there. Tickets will be a lot harder to get though. I got tickets from the owner of my company last time and I'm not sure he paid for the playoffs. And even if he did, I'm not sure I'll be able to land any this time.

HTTR

If we beat the eagles and we play tampa bay i will definately be there...I went to the game earlier this yr. by myself n the bucs fans were so annoying...so it would be nice to go to an extreme skins tailgate n feel like im apart of something. So after the eagles game if we win, we should all make plans to meet somewhere cuz i definately look forward to meeting some fellow redskins fans n sitting close to some in the stadium

Im with you on this 1..I live in NPR as well, and HATE THE BUCS...They have the WORST fans (talk about cry babies, tampa is it)...I will be at the game as I was before..yelling a screaming...My voice was gone for 2 days...I want it gone a week this time...

Oh and btw...Im a newer member of the boards and this is my 1st post.

Roll skins Roll

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Welcome to ExtremeSkins! BTW, I was at the 'Skins-Bucs game, and the Bucs fans in our section were actually really cool...we sat right near Big Nasty, too...we thought he would heckle us because we were wearing our Redskins stuff, but he was cool...we had our pic taken with him and a Hoggette in the same row...that was a great game...Redskins should have won, though...screw the refs...WE WANT PAYBACK!!!

Archived