Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Early Odds for Week 17 Out . . . 'Skins Four Point Road Favorites

goldenster95

Wait Wait....So We go on the road after 4 convincing wins against a bad team and are only favored by 4 points, while the Giants go on the road after getting destroyed by the above team and play an equally bad team, yet are favored by 7.5 points?

BOOOO.... Well I guess 4 pts is pretty good considering our road record isnt all that....And your right, if all the things work out, the Cowpukes will be sitting at home along with Smooty and Co. watching us in the playoffs from Smoots Love boat. LOL

God I hope its not that close.

This team, after beating down the Cowboys and Giants, should win by double digits.

Of course I've always considered Mc Nabb overrated so maybe with another QB in there they can make it a good game.

But I hope its something like Washington 31 Philly 6. The Eagles will be totally one D on offense and end up with like 20-30 yards rushing with 2 or more picks.

Wait Wait....So We go on the road after 4 convincing wins against a bad team and are only favored by 4 points, while the Giants go on the road after getting destroyed by the above team and play an equally bad team, yet are favored by 7.5 points?

BOOOO.... Well I guess 4 pts is pretty good considering our road record isnt all that....And your right, if all the things work out, the Cowpukes will be sitting at home along with Smooty and Co. watching us in the playoffs from Smoots Love boat. LOL

I think it has more to do with us playing a division rival at home. Plus, we arent exactly the best road team in the league.

Archived