Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MSNBC Poll 86% say impeach Bush

altair4

Keep in mind where it's coming from, if the same poll was taken on foxnews.com it would probably be signicantly slanted the other way. As usual the truth would probably be somewhere in the middle. An example was the polls on who won the Bush/Kerry debates in 04, fox's poll had Bush winning by a little, msnbc had Kerry winning by alot and CNN had Kerry by a little, it's all in the audience they are attracting to their polls.

Online polls after the debates always had Kerry around 80-90 percent. If anyone seriously believes that 86 percent of Americans believe Bush should be impeached, they are not intelligent enough to have a conversation with.

Again, this is the ploy by Liberals. Throw out some bogus polls and try to convince Americans to jump on the bandwagon. They can't win them with ideology or beliefs so they attempt to trick them.

Pretty pitiful, but, par for the course.

a ploy by the liberals? I don't think so westbrook. No one with a head thinks this is close to representative. How can it be a ploy? If anything it's an attempt by msnbc to determine the political leanings of thier audience.

You hit the nail on the head, Ignatius. Now, what political affiliation do you think these MSNBC people have? Please tell.

a ploy by the liberals? I don't think so westbrook. No one with a head thinks this is close to representative. How can it be a ploy? If anything it's an attempt by msnbc to determine the political leanings of thier audience.

Are you sayig Altair4 has no brain? ;)

Not only that but it's MSNBC run by Rick Kaplan the infamous Clintonite and ex CNN throw away. I'm surprised it's that low given that crowd.

Who has hosts such as Joe Scarborough, Tucker Carlson, and has scolded the ONLY liberal person on the station for having too many liberals :doh:

:koolaid:

Actually, I got into an argument with my mother about this poll this weekend. Apparently, buzzflash linked to the poll, and buzzflash is a liberal version of drudge. This is a good example of why you can not take a poll on the internet seriously, and why demographics are very very important.

This was an attempt by MSNBC to pose a resonable question, and one which should definately be asked, but they were used by a liberal propaganda site to destroy any semblance of a rational poll. Liberty was right, and it is amazing sometimes to see how aware young people are of their surroundings, when people with a vast amount of experience are duped by glaringly obvious flaws.

Good ole trusty polls as usual

Cdowwe, polls ARE accurate, as they are used for determining fraud in elections. They are accurate within a 3% MOE (margin of error) ALL the time, and for something to fall outside the margin, there has to be a fundamental flaw, or some wrongdoing.

Don't forget, right after our "wrong exit polls", we used the exact same reasoning for calling an election as a fraud in the Ukraine, and we were right. It isn't the polls that are a problem.

Cdowwe, polls ARE accurate, as they are used for determining fraud in elections. They are accurate within a 3% MOE (margin of error) ALL the time, and for something to fall outside the margin, there has to be a fundamental flaw, or some wrongdoing.
I think you're being overly generous in your assessment of poll accuracy -- nevertheless, your first statement is effectively useless. Saying all polls are always right within a 3% margin or error, EXCEPT when there's something wrong is futile, since there's usually something wrong. It's a rare poll that is objective, transparent, and accurately samples the demographic they're shooting for.

And even when such a poll is conducted, you can usually rely on NYT or WP or CBS or CNN or MSNBC to misrepresent the results in their headlines.

the way polls are worded can significantly sway responses in the favor of the view the particualr pollster might be trying to represent. I notice this type of bias wording on many cnn abc and left leaning media polls I find it obvious although I can see how many other people probably wouldnt even notice.

here is an example of a bias worded cnn poll that i saw recently

What do you think should be the primary political focus or issue going into the new year

(I'm sorry i dont remember question exactly but this is closeenough)

1.Border issues

2.War in Iraq

3.economic and tax reform

4. war on terrorism

you had to choose from these four options. Seems simple enough but what you dont see is that by posing the questions in this manor they are forcing the poller to distinguish iraq from the war on terror, when in fact many view them to be one in the same. When one is forced to choose between the two they might be more apt to choose the war on terrorism seeing it as the bigger picture. But this indirectly shrinks the support for the war in iraq by making this distinction.

This is just one of many examples of bias polls I have seen on many lib-leaning stations that I watch often. Many of you say that fox does the same but honestly from my scannning back and forth betweeen stations often I think the scale is tipped heavily in the favor of the left when it comes to bias.

Archived