Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Superstitious? 7-0 in Extremeskins Gear

shippy1973

All...

Just wondering if you have any superstitious things you have done this season with the Skins??

I am 5-0 in the black Extremeskins T-Shirt, 2-0 with the red and a dreadful 2-6 in a jersey. I let the wife pick one after I told her before the Dallas game that the Skins were undefeated when I was not wearing a jersey and was sporting the T-shirt. She opted to bypass the black shirt and went red (although I was worried considering they had not lost while wearing the black ;) )

35 points two straight weeks in red!! I am thinking of going back to the red again this week. It is HOT just like the Redskins. :cheers:

For the record..

Black Wins.. Dallas, Philly, San Fran, St. Louis, Arizona

Red Wins.. Dallas, NY Giants

Anyone done something similar over the last few weeks that has brought luck that they care to share?? Hmmmm...red or black this week??

Just a quick one... I was wearing a Jersey most of the year (an old school allen jersey)... midway through the St. Louis game I took it off and haven't worn it since...

switched to a black skins t-shirt with logo on front and back... Kicking butt ever since.... not changing now... GOOOOO SKINS.....

I am 4-0 in Divisional Games this season with my Charles Mann Jersey.

I wore it during the Cowboys MNF win then the Eagles SNF win. I decided to wear it during the Cowboy rematch being superstitious then after the Game I realized I was 3-0 this season in NFC East Games so I decided to wear it again vs. the Giants.

You better bet will were it this Sunday against the Eagles.

:fingersx:

I have a Jersey, #44 with my last name on the back ("BACK"). I only wore it for maybe 3 games i watched, i think we won 2 or them... maybe one. When i am home i put on my jersey, i put my Skins windbreaker around my waist (tied) and i wear my redskins blanket as a cape. Then everytime they score i get up and march while i sing the fight song.

Earlier in the season I wore just my Charley Taylor Jersey during the games. I started wearing my Redskins cap along with my CT jersey when I went to the Rams game when we started the 4 game winning streak. So, I'm going to continue to wear it. I am VERY superstitious when it comes to what I wear during Skins games. If it works. I will continue to wear it.

Archived