Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have the Redskins and Joe Gibbs lost there minds?

MustangSteve

What the hail is going on fans, Could someone please fill me in on what there thinking? We just beat the sh*t out of 2 teams and 2 very good team in the Dallas Cowboys and NY Giants.

Four in row baby and 1 more to go, so why in the world would Joe Gibbs even think about resting either Ramsey or Brunell if hes ok, why the hail would he even think of benching Clinton Portis and Santana Moss for the last game against philly that we have to win or Dallas gets in?

Dont get me wrong fans, Im a big time Joe Gibbs fan and I know hes not in the Hall of Fame for nothing and doesnt have 3 SuperBowl Trophy's for laying down in games that matter, especialy like this game against philly.

So why in the world would he rest his starters and take this serious game so lightly? {HE WOULDNT!!!} Meaning he's NOT Resting NOBODY for the dumbasses who dont read the whole freaking story!!! Its sarcasm to the faithless fans who thinks the Skins will over Look philly!!! Do you really think hes not in his office at this hour studdying every weakness philly has?

Do you really think Gregg Williams isnt telling his Defense to strait up Jack Up every eagle who dares to touch that dayum ball in this game? Do you really think Clinton portis is going to say well I came close to the record and thats all that matters, we did good enough this year?

Do you really think Santana Moss is going to think we should feel sorry for them eagles and let them make us look like there the real NFC East leaders again?

Wake the Hail Up!!!! If you think we layed it to dallas and NY, who are dayum good teams, hated or not, only to lay down to a philly team in our way to the Playoffs, then Im getting a priest for your exorcism!!!!

Cause something stupid is definately taking you over!!! Its for our team to play game by game, and you better believe Joe Gibbs, GW and all our coaches are at it 100% and for us fans to have fun in what this team has given us this season, look ahead at the possibilities and enjoy this season like we deserve too!!

Call me a homer, call me anything ya want cause I dont give a dayum!!! One thing you will never rightfully call me is a liar or a fake, someone who only post what others want to hear instead of needs to hear!!!

I know our coach, I know our team and dayum if Philly is going to stand in our way to the Playoffs. Dayum if I went this far into this season to be skeered of philly and yes I am licking my chops at 2 weeks away WHEN we get sweet revenge on a Tampa team who thinks there SuperBowl bound.

If you wanna be skeered of philly, thats your problem and I respect that. As far as me, like I said I know the capabilities of our team and NOT even the Bears or Seattle will make me fear or ruin a great season this Redskins team has given me.

THIS POST IS ALL SARCASM!!! FOR THE FANS WHO THINK OUR SKINS WILL LAY DOWN TO THE EAGLES FORGETTING WHATS AHEAD!!!

"Merry Christmas Everone" and by the way :eaglesuck

dude what are you smoking . you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. :eaglesuck

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote huge blocks of text or pictures.

If you would like to respond to the contents of a particular post, simply quote the sentence or idea that you're commenting upon, not necessarily the entire post. It wastes space on the database and unnecessarily extends and clutters threads.

Guest amaprius

MustangSteve,

You need a life.

Read the papers and check the web before composing stupid rants like this.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MustangSteve,

You need a life.

Read the papers and check the web before composing stupid rants like this.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Are you people that fried that you cant read or understand Sarcasm? This post is for the people who think the Redskins are going to lay down to the eagles with the playoffs on the line!!! :doh:

This post is a little off, but, I love the intensity. It also made me realize that this guy is right about us taking it to the Eagles. We have a rare opportunity to take out the entire division in consecutive weeks and make the playoffs by doing so.....

We also have a bunch of guys who played for the U and who expect to win. Throw in the greatest coach in NFL history and there is no way a QB from Rutgers is going to beat us. We will beat the Eagles with our defense alone. That's how good our D is right now. I expect to blitz the crap out of Mike McMahon, similar to what Seattle did.

Protect the football and we win this one.

Skins 23 Birds 10

This post is a little off, but, I love the intensity. It also made me realize that this guy is right about us taking it to the Eagles. We have a rare opportunity to take out the entire division in consecutive weeks and make the playoffs by doing so.....

We also have a bunch of guys who played for the U and who expect to win. Throw in the greatest coach in NFL history and there is no way a QB from Rutgers is going to beat us. We will beat the Eagles with our defense alone. That's how good our D is right now. I expect to blitz the crap out of Mike McMahon, similar to what Seattle did.

Protect the football and we win this one.

Skins 23 Birds 10

Thank You!!! Maybe I should of put this is for sarcasm only, due to so many fans thinking our team is looking past the eagles.

Archived