Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Once and for all, to settle the "phantom" holding call

bubba9497

intentional or not, (just like a head shot on a QB).. it 's a penalty, and should have gotten a flag

On another note whatever happened to the horse collar rule? saw williams do it flagrantly at least once in dallas game and no call. if it's a rule then call it otherwise just take it out

The horse collar rule is one of the most useless rules in the league. The official has to determine that the shoulder pads, not the jersey is grabbed from behind, and if the player is dragged, then it can't be flagged. The rule is ridiculous, and while at first I was for it, the way it is written it will never be enforced (I don't think it has been flagged once this year), and I don't know that the flag will ever come out for that rule.

It doesnt matter what anyone says quit crying about it and redskin fans quit trying to prove it right. For god sakes people it was called on the field and both teams have to live by it. Yeah it might of been a bad call or whatever the fact is that it was called a holding and it will go in the stat book as a hold.

I also agree that griesen or whoever the linebacker that sacked mark brunell was not a cheap shot for he was tripped and falling forward towards the leg area. Come on Brunell should of tried to avoid it if you ask me.

Also why get mad brunell is hurt now we can score points on the road. Not just at home where we lost two games to opponents we had beaten in the first half.

I dont want to hear anyone say that Brunell is better for this offense cause he averages 17 points a game with the best skill players in the nfl.

I know my shi! i was a state champion quarterback who went 25-1 as a starter.

look on the bright side..

wait, hold on..

tiki didnt do anything..

nevermind, no bright side 4 da giants

Nope, no bright side. Only the division title next week.

He also continued to run out of bounds and made little effort to get back onto the playing field until he was much further downfield.

And regarding Snee... Bill Parcells certainly seemed angry at him after the play was over.

:wtf:

It was a hold. But even if it wasn't, the Skins have been shafted over the years with bad calls and non-calls. I can remember Norv Turner's last game against the Giants when a play was actually ran and the refs went back to review. I was like WTF? The calls on that game were horrendous. I can remember my Giants fan co workers saying stop whining about calls. So turn about is fair play to me.

']bubba' date='

I'm not saying it wasn't holding. I just can't see in that pic. My eye sight isn't what it used to be. And to be honest, I never got a look that would say it wasn't holding. The announcers actually said it. I don't know if I agree. I never got a clear look. I'll trust the refs. It took more than just that call for the Giants to lose.[/quote']

That Sig looks great on you!!!

It doesnt matter what anyone says quit crying about it and redskin fans quit trying to prove it right. For god sakes people it was called on the field and both teams have to live by it. Yeah it might of been a bad call or whatever the fact is that it was called a holding and it will go in the stat book as a hold.

I also agree that griesen or whoever the linebacker that sacked mark brunell was not a cheap shot for he was tripped and falling forward towards the leg area. Come on Brunell should of tried to avoid it if you ask me.

Also why get mad brunell is hurt now we can score points on the road. Not just at home where we lost two games to opponents we had beaten in the first half.

I dont want to hear anyone say that Brunell is better for this offense cause he averages 17 points a game with the best skill players in the nfl.

I know my shi! i was a state champion quarterback who went 25-1 as a starter.

Sober up, my brutha!

Archived