Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Antonio Pierce talking smack

autograph

Maybe its because he's such a big-time jerk that the Redskins low-balled him and let him shop around rather than throw a bunch of money at him? Maybe they could see that he was a bitter prick and they decided they'd be better off without him in the locker room?

hell yeah get mad

He doesn't need a spell-checker. He's just speaking in Olde English... :paranoid:

That's not even Old English. "Thee" in Old English was for the pronoun "me." Not only can AP not spell, but he can't even use proper third grade grammar. Just look at all of the mistakes in his post.:doh:

There no message about waving towels for thier playoff game! He see's all the improvements we are making and is wishing he was going along for the ride. Besides for bring in 500 DB's the only change the Aints are going to make is to maybe bring in LA. I hope they give LA more money. That way Pierce can feel right at home covering LA's big can.

He can kiss our burgondy and gold ass, i'm glad we never payed that joke a penny of what he wanted, he wanted more than marcus washington, he couldn't hold marcus washington's jock strap on his best day.

:gaintsuck

I think Marcus asked him to hold it once. Pierce decided not to because he wasnt getting 20 mil for it. Then he went and cried, talking smack the whole way home to NY.

i sent him an email

AP,

I love how you act like you were never loved here in Washington. I was at your last game as a Redskin against the Vikings and got the chance to meet you after the game. I heard all kinds of guys giving you mad love, I was one of them. Telling you to "Get a deal done, we want you back man." Yeah you didnt get love the whole time you were here but we didnt know you because you were a product of Greg Williams, he brought out your best. Now your back with your boy LaVar, and im glad the two of you are gone, now the gnats can deal with him crying. We have Lamar Marshall now, and are much better with him here and you and LaVar gone.

Archived