Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Going to the Eagles game

3MoreRings

Anybody out here been to the Linc as a Redskins fan? I have tix, but am still debating whether or not to go. Is it truly 3 hours of defending yourself? We've all heard the rumors (did they really put "Chief" in the hospital?), but has anybody here actually experienced Eagles fans first hand?

I went to an Eagles game at the Vet some 15 years ago. I had never been called n----r so many times in my life. We were sworn at, had beer thrown us, chased from our seats and eventually had to leave the stadium before halftime because security wouldn't guarantee our safety. If you want to go, God be with you. But, I'll be watching from the safety of my own home.

Ive heard various times that the Linc is not nearly as bad as the Vet was. With the Eagles losing to the CARDS i highly doubt there will be a full house. I would bet there will be more no shows than iggles fans.

Considering the Iggles are dead and buried I dont think it will be a hostile enviroment.

But as for the racial slurs coming from that neck of the woods doesnt surprise me that much. (unfortunately)

Power in numbers my friend

My buddy and I are considering it, but we probably won't go unless we get 2 more big guys with us

And even then, we would meet up with Halter, because he is HUUUUUGE

Power in numbers

Alright, I'm 6-4 180, my brother is 6-3 170 and my buddy is 6-2 around 180, not huge, but we aitn small. We are in section 220 row 15 or something.

I've been to plenty of games at the Vet and Linc and never had a problem. Then again, I've also gone with my mother to a lot of them, have never been obnoxious, and have never sat in the upper deck. Last year I was in the club level and one of the Eagles fans told me that if you're a fan of the opposition, the lower level and club level are where you want to be. Upstairs you are basically flirting with danger.

I went to an Eagles game at the Vet some 15 years ago. I had never been called n----r so many times in my life. We were sworn at, had beer thrown us, chased from our seats and eventually had to leave the stadium before halftime because security wouldn't guarantee our safety. If you want to go, God be with you. But, I'll be watching from the safety of my own home.

Holy ****, that sounds terrible. I have heard so many bad things but I've also heard that it is OK. I guess its like Russian roulette.

Archived