Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ramsey haters-sign up here

trimee

On Madden 2006, i used Ramsey Over brunell ONLY because he is right handed and he has a better awareness than Jason Campbell. And because Madden did not pay attention to the fact that Jason Campbell runs a 4.6 40... But ANYWAY...

In real life, I would like to see Campbell in those mop up games over Ramsey, because for the past years Ramsey has not proved ANYthing other than he has a loaded cannon for an arm. That pass to Moss was ALL santana... If you look at that play closely, if moss did not make a play on the ball, it would have been intercepted...

But MOSS... being the SMART Pro-Bowler realized that there is a cannon instead of the usual Mossberg shooting him the rock. So he turned earlier and made Ramsey's Bum ass look brilliant. If I were Gibbs, I would have been playing J-Cam with the #2 Offense in practice, and put Ramsey on the Trade market. Its not like he isnt on the Market ANYWAY. What people dont realize is that Jason Campbell is RAW, and learning behing Brunell JUST like ramsey... Are you more comfortable with a more powerful/accurate/nimble/smarter/more pedigree QB in Jason Campbell? Or the remnants of the Spurrier Era?

I mean, Ramsey is a Steve Spurrier QB... Bottom line, Gibbs didnt want him (still doesnt; thus Doug W II)... I trust Gibbs, he wants to leave Gregg Williams with a Super Bowl Caliber team. The best way to do that? Leave him Clinton Portis, the FUTURE DOUG WILLIAMS, and GREAT O-LINE, and ANY DEFENSIVE COACH's DREAM... With Mark Brunell as the eventual Backup... Ramsey? I see him playing for either the New Orleans Saints (back home) or for the NY Jets. I see us getting a DE, #2 Receiver, or a 2nd Round draft pick for him. Get his $30 Million dollar bum ass outa here. And turn his house in Northern VA over to some Homeless shelter. It would be better for this area than his bum ass.

Sorry Ramsey, but you are a SISSIE. You were outshined in the pre-season, you were ourshined the whole year. and if you were the starting QB we'd be 6-10 right now. But look at us. We are going to RELY on YOU to go into philly and get us to 10-6, and HOPE AND pray we get Brunell back for NYG or TB... OR our BY WEEK. Play for YOUR TRADE stock ramsey. Nobody likes you here.

YOU BUM.

Brunell and Jason Campbell are all we need at QB. Ramsey is a BUM.

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF. WHAT AN IDIOT. MUST BE A DALLAS FAN TRUE

First of all, it's Christmas morning, so Merry Xmas to all !!

To the point stated in this thread, I think the tough thing with this board is having to see all the opinions.....which includes the negative ones. And then to have the negative opinions be wrong, well that sucks.

Last year, too many people on message boards cracked on Brunell. Then I saw the same thing this year on BigPat, Antonio Brown, even Portis (which absolutely blows the mind as he is one of the best backs in the game...and that our organization has ever had). The current target is probably Taylor Jacobs. I'm of the opinion that we will see a thread like this one day, about how wrong "we" were about Jacobs as well, trust me, the kid is gonna produce. It's probably not right to make such judgments unless you are actually in the clubhouse and interacting with the team. None of us can say that we actually know anything about our team from that perspective.

But I am happy to see, and hoping it continues, that we do not see too much more unfair questioning of Coach Gibbs. We were elated when he came back, and what we see happening with our franchise today is why we were so happy Coach came back. He is only the greatest coach of all time, and that includes "life coach" as well as "game coach".

Merry Christmas to all on ExtremeSkins!

HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU HAVE SEEN THE SAME THING ON BIGPAT. HELL HE WASNT EVEN GIVEN A CHANCE....WASNT IT 3 QUARTERS AND HE WAS GONE. COME ON WHERE IS THE ACTUAL INTELLIGENCE ON THIS BOARD.

You would think from these overly harsh comments that Ramsey came in and lost the game for us. The reality is he did threw 0 INT's, and the ball was placed well for Moss..and Moss thinks so too, SO some of the amazing full of hate folks on this board may want to calm down and breathe a little.

I am happy Ramsey has learned and I am gonna support the hell out of him in the next game if he has to start.

It Will Be Funny To Read The Threads Next Week When Ramsey Blows Out The Eagles. Hey Guy, From Ft Washington, Make A Deal With Ya, If Ramsey Starts And Blows Out The Eagles, Will You Log Off Of This Board Forever ? I Will Do The Same If We Lose. Idiots Like You Do Not Belong On These Boards. Is It A Deal ? Come On, Where Are Your Balls ? Is It A Deal ?

HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU HAVE SEEN THE SAME THING ON BIGPAT. HELL HE WASNT EVEN GIVEN A CHANCE....WASNT IT 3 QUARTERS AND HE WAS GONE. COME ON WHERE IS THE ACTUAL INTELLIGENCE ON THIS BOARD.

First, try letting go of the shift key.

Secondly, I believe he's saying that negative posts have been posted about Brunell, Portis, Jacobs, Samuels.. etc. That is what he is referring to by "seen the same thing on Big Pat" as in he's seen a lot of negative posts related to Ramsey (which is true).

He is saying that some people are a bit premature to rip players only to have those same players come up clutch later on... so maybe we should be on board with the players that Coach Gibbs and Co. believe in.

Edit (to simplify): He is very happy with Big Pat and instead of threads about fans eating crow, maybe it would be better to not overreact and rip on players like Ramsey in the first place. I think you'd agree with that.

Maybe read a little more carefully before a CAPs tirade?

It Will Be Funny To Read The Threads Next Week When Ramsey Blows Out The Eagles. Hey Guy, From Ft Washington, Make A Deal With Ya, If Ramsey Starts And Blows Out The Eagles, Will You Log Off Of This Board Forever ? I Will Do The Same If We Lose. Idiots Like You Do Not Belong On These Boards. Is It A Deal ? Come On, Where Are Your Balls ? Is It A Deal ?

I think Ramsey will do a great job and I was very happy to see him get into a meaningful game, but a word of advice... calling people idiots doesn't go far here.

We're all Skins fans (most of us, esp since the trolls are running away :applause:) and we all profit by our players doing better. It would be foolish for people to wish Patrick ill luck seeing that our season may be on his shoulders.

All in all, I love seeing Ramsey play well but I still agree with a post above and I don't think we need to unfairly lash out at players like Ramsey in the first place.

Portis carried the load and Moss saved him on a badly thrown ball.

I find it funny people point out the one poorly thrown ball by Ramsey and completely ignore all the poorly thrown balls by Brunell this season. I've seen enough under thrown, or behind the reciever, to get me ill. Moss has had to go after, or adjust on a regular bassis this season. So have other players. Portis carried the load for the past few weeks, not just when Ramsey came in. Our sticking to the running game is what has gotten us going, not the QB.

Many here need to get with the fact that even if Brunell starts, he's a hit away from a season or career injury, and Ramsey is the only option while in the hunt.

Sorry Ramsey, but you are a SISSIE. You were outshined in the pre-season, you were ourshined the whole year. and if you were the starting QB we'd be 6-10 right now. But look at us. We are going to RELY on YOU to go into philly and get us to 10-6, and HOPE AND pray we get Brunell back for NYG or TB... OR our BY WEEK. Play for YOUR TRADE stock ramsey. Nobody likes you here.

YOU BUM.

I'm a long-time lurker finally spurred into posting by this incredibly idiotic statement. Say you don't like him as QB...fine...but you don't know s#%t if you think you speak for me or plenty of other Ramsey fans ("Nobody likes you here"). He's a "sissie"? A "bum"? Give me a break. Ramsey will succeed in the NFL, just not here.

:eaglesuck

Well, I'm a big time Brunnel supporter. However, that doesn't make me a "hater". When Pat came in yesterday, I was very worried. I'd be lying if I didn't say that I'm still worried about him under center. But, if he is going to be our QB into the playoffs, then I'm behind him 100%.

Sorry, I am not a Ramsey fan. Madden 2005... Ok, Ramsey was one of the BEST QB's on the GAME (97 Throwing Power)... But you know what he lacked? he had a 65 rating for toughness (heart), a 72 awareness rating (brains), and a 74 for accuracy (cowardice)...

He sucks.

:doh: Are you serious? And I suppose the Cowboys are supposed to win the superbowl because Madden 2005 has Parcells with a 98 brain, a 97 for emotional commitment to his team and a 147 for a beer belly?

Ramsey does not make good decisions. He has an arm, but in gibbs offense, especially with Moss, you dont need a fifty yard bomb to score a TD. Hell, a 20yard pass down the middle can be a 76 yard TD score.

That is why i have been loving brunell for all these years (even last...although his play sucked). He knows he shouldnt force it, and he is fairly clutch.

Gibbs offense doesnt need a Ramsey guy. Like someone said, Ramsey is a spurrier QB: fun and gun. I dont really blame ramsey especially with the inconsistancies he has had with coachs and playbooks, but all you need in Gibbs O is a head, not an arm.

The one thing i am happy about is that after he got the moss TD score, he was fairly calm and made good decisions. He needs the confidence w/o having to prove it to himself. Throw a 3-4 yard dump off instead of a 15 yard pass in double coverage.

I only hope gibbs can tatoo that into his head if brunell doesnt start.

YOU BUM.

obviously you weren the qb last year when our o-line was performing below average and under acheiving... Ramsey was hit every other play. He was one of the qbs that was sacked the most all season. And the year before that. The guy is tough and has taken beatings over and over again.

you can sit behind your madden all day and not feel a hit. put urself in ramsey's shoes and take those hits for him den.

what a couch fan.

Ramsey is a BUM... He is NOT mobile, and he is NOT smart. He is like a Bledsoe withOUT the brain in the helmet. he is like EVERY character from that dorothy and evil witch movie.

He is like the Lion (coward), the scare crow (no brain), and the tin man (no heart).

He's a jerk, his wife aint even all that hot. If i saw him in the restaurant, I'd prolly ask the chef to give him the game day butterflies and bubbleguts in his belly syrup... and let J-Cam show Redskin Land what HE can do... I'd take Hassleback's lil brother over Ramsey... That KID HAS JUEGOS... Ganas... Ramsey is like a manican to me. ***** ass jerk.

Sorry, I am not a Ramsey fan. Madden 2005... Ok, Ramsey was one of the BEST QB's on the GAME (97 Throwing Power)... But you know what he lacked? he had a 65 rating for toughness (heart), a 72 awareness rating (brains), and a 74 for accuracy (cowardice)...

He sucks.

TWO WORDS....

couch fan.

I dont understand why people are so hung up on Ramsey's throw to Moss. Was it a great throw, no it was not. But just like MB in the 1st they gave one of the two best players(Portis being the other)on the field a chance to make a play. When you have a guy as gifted as Santana you just need to give him a chance and that is what they both did and the coaches gave him the chance on the screen play.

Bottom line if MB can not go the other players will raise their game to help out Ramsey and they will win.

He's a jerk, his wife aint even all that hot. If i saw him in the restaurant, I'd prolly ask the chef to give him the game day butterflies and bubbleguts in his belly syrup... and let J-Cam show Redskin Land what HE can do... I'd take Hassleback's lil brother over Ramsey... That KID HAS JUEGOS... Ganas... Ramsey is like a manican to me. ***** ass jerk.

He sucks.

LOL. This is one of the funniest posts ever. I think Ramsey kicked this guys cat, lol.

Oh, and we all know how the traits in Madden are done scientifically and all. :doh:

All said... anyone who would call Ramsey a sissy is just frigg'n nuts....That dude has taken a hell of a beating and allways jumped up and wanted to play.....sissy...not hardly! I'd love to see the sissy poster take even one of those shots without imeadiat healthcare!!....Pat just makes bad reads sometimes...but with Gibbs and the other coaches, I'm sure he is learning fast...Mark got us here Maybe just maybe Pat will shine....what ever happens...Ramsey is Far from a sissy.....

Ramsey just needed to grow up. The fostering of a friendship between he and Brunell has done just that. He is humbled, he is smarter, he is more restrained when it is warranted. I like him just fine. To come in WHEN THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE LAST DECADE IS ON THE LINE and "man up" was phenomenal (IMO).

lets all cry together because we have great quarterbacks, lets make a big division because were heading to the playoffs. lets just stop here and enjoy december.

Ramsey is a BUM... He is NOT mobile, and he is NOT smart. He is like a Bledsoe withOUT the brain in the helmet. he is like EVERY character from that dorothy and evil witch movie.

He is like the Lion (coward), the scare crow (no brain), and the tin man (no heart).

The Lion; when he lost his starting spot to Brunell after those pics in the 1st game of the season (he was on the sidelines nearly about to cry all ****ed out and redfaced). Then had the nerve to QUESTION Gibbs, and demand a trade. He is SO lucky I'm not one of those guys sitting with Snyder in those suits. He would have BEEN gone ESPECIALLY after the Jets QB debacle.

The Scarecrow; How many pics to touchdowns has he thrown in his career INCLUDING the preseason? My point exactly. If you bother to look that up, and figure that out. you will see he has NO FOOTBALL brain. See; I take the casual approach. How many times have I SEEN Ramsey throw more than ONE pic a game? About 11 times. Over a 2.5-3 year career... THAT SUCKS... Another reason why he JUST sucks...

The TinMan... Need I say more? he showed alot of character in that Giants game. But he will have to understand that what is expected out of him for the philly game and possibly the playoffs is HOW much heart does he have? Does he have heart enough to FULLY contribute to his fellow teammates getting DEEP in the playoffs, or will he be MORE focused on a CERTAIN knee healing; FAST!?!?

He sucks.

Whoa ... who knocked over YOUR sand castle? I don't think it was Patrick Ramsey. I hope you're aware that Patrick and his family stop by these boards sometimes. One could only hope they find your posts ...

MODs - Could you PLEASE give this joker the masochistic clown treatment? Thanks!

On Madden 2006, i used Ramsey Over brunell ONLY because he is right handed and he has a better awareness than Jason Campbell. And because Madden did not pay attention to the fact that Jason Campbell runs a 4.6 40... But ANYWAY...

In real life, I would like to see Campbell in those mop up games over Ramsey, because for the past years Ramsey has not proved ANYthing other than he has a loaded cannon for an arm. That pass to Moss was ALL santana... If you look at that play closely, if moss did not make a play on the ball, it would have been intercepted...

But MOSS... being the SMART Pro-Bowler realized that there is a cannon instead of the usual Mossberg shooting him the rock. So he turned earlier and made Ramsey's Bum ass look brilliant. If I were Gibbs, I would have been playing J-Cam with the #2 Offense in practice, and put Ramsey on the Trade market. Its not like he isnt on the Market ANYWAY. What people dont realize is that Jason Campbell is RAW, and learning behing Brunell JUST like ramsey... Are you more comfortable with a more powerful/accurate/nimble/smarter/more pedigree QB in Jason Campbell? Or the remnants of the Spurrier Era?

I mean, Ramsey is a Steve Spurrier QB... Bottom line, Gibbs didnt want him (still doesnt; thus Doug W II)... I trust Gibbs, he wants to leave Gregg Williams with a Super Bowl Caliber team. The best way to do that? Leave him Clinton Portis, the FUTURE DOUG WILLIAMS, and GREAT O-LINE, and ANY DEFENSIVE COACH's DREAM... With Mark Brunell as the eventual Backup... Ramsey? I see him playing for either the New Orleans Saints (back home) or for the NY Jets. I see us getting a DE, #2 Receiver, or a 2nd Round draft pick for him. Get his $30 Million dollar bum ass outa here. And turn his house in Northern VA over to some Homeless shelter. It would be better for this area than his bum ass.

YOU BUM.

i cannot believe that we have a guy who came in, having not played but a few snaps all season and lead us to a victory over our division leading opponent, and people are openly bashing him. what is wrong with you?! the redskins are poised for their first playoff berth in what, 6 years, and all you have to say is the guy that came in when our starter was injured and played a hell of a game especially not having any real chance to play for us in the future. ramsey could have dogged it and made them put in campbell, oh lets see how good that would have been. he's not doing all that college running that you guys think he can do against those ends. ramsey is a so-called 'sissy' as you put it because he got the **** kicked out of him for most of his career. we had a horrible time protecting him and he was forced to make bad throws to prevent sacks. when gibbs came in, for some reason, he didnt like ramsey and therefore he rode the pine. he also earned a starting spot this year until he got injured and then it became an excuse for gibbs to bench him, our sucess let them continue to leave him on the sidelines. you are seriously deluded if you think campbell could have come in there and done what ramsey did, especially considering the fact that ramsey knows he's probably not gonna be in DC next year.

so go play your madden and take that as the truth, because it's people like you who use video games and your short attention spans to put people like Michael Vick in the probowl with numbers like his. you dont appreciate the guys like Brady and Manning (Peyton, of course) who can sit in the pocket and put pin-point passes across the field, no you'd rather see a 20 second scamper and a 50 yd desperation bomb that is basically a jump-ball which the reciever happens to come up with

ramsey saved us this week from what could have been a disaster and all you can do is trash talk him, and you call yourself a fan :doh:

Wizard of Oz, genius?

The Lion; when he lost his starting spot to Brunell after those pics in the 1st game of the season (he was on the sidelines nearly about to cry all ****ed out and redfaced). Then had the nerve to QUESTION Gibbs, and demand a trade. He would have BEEN gone ESPECIALLY after the Jets QB debacle.

First of all, genius, it was one pick. If you're referring to pictures, then go ahead and abbreviate to pic, otherwise you put a 'k' there, Ok pumpkin? As for the pic(sic) after the game it came out that the wrong route was run. After that, Ramsey started throwing the ball well and converted a couple of long yardage situations. He did fumble also, and fumbled on an illegal hit which should have been called. He was also going against what we now know is the #1 D in the league.

By saying you'd have traded him, YOU are questioning Gibbs who has had nothing but praise for Ramsey, how he's handled the situation, what he did on Saturday and kept him DESPITE trade offers BECAUSE we need a quality backup. Something we'd NOT have had if you were in charge. Genius.

How many pics to touchdowns has he thrown in his career INCLUDING the preseason? If you bother to look that up, and figure that out. you will see he has NO FOOTBALL brain. See; I take the casual approach. How many times have I SEEN Ramsey throw more than ONE pic a game? About 11 times. Over a 2.5-3 year career... THAT SUCKS... Another reason why he JUST sucks...

Why would you count the preseason, genius? No one else gets their preseason counted. You certainly can tell a lot from preseason, after all Carson Palmer had a mid-70s rating and Big ben was awful. Meanwhile Daunte Culpepper had a 114 rating in preseason and he really blew it up in the reg season too, didn't he?

As for picks to TDs, you do know he has 34 TDs and 29 INTs, and a couple of those came during Spurrier when he wasn't playing at QB but just came in for Hail Maries. he was also the only rookie in NFL history (at that point) to have thrown more TD passes than INTs.

You certainly do take 'the casual approach,' some might even call it lazy.

BTW, in 2001-2002, Peyton Manning had 11 games of more than one picK. Genius. He was also well past his third year with the same team. Ramsey has never had a full season and the closest he came was under Spurrier who did not protect him and did not have a pro offense.

he showed alot of character in that Giants game. But he will have to understand that what is expected out of him for the philly game and possibly the playoffs is HOW much heart does he have? Does he have heart enough to FULLY contribute to his fellow teammates getting DEEP in the playoffs

Patrick has been playing football his entire adult life. As for heart, you don't have any recollection beyond 10 minutes ago, because the kid has shown heart more than once for this team. It's just a shame that nitwits like you don't acknowledge or remember it. I also think it's hilarious you put emphasis on "fully" and "deep in the playoffs" so that you give yourself an out if the Skins lose before going to the NFC title game. I can just see it, Patrick throws for 400 yards, puts the team on his back or something nutty but he fumbles a snap and you'll be on here talking about his football brain (at least he has one.)

He's a jerk, his wife aint even all that hot. If i saw him in the restaurant, I'd prolly ask the chef to give him the game day butterflies and bubbleguts in his belly syrup... and let J-Cam show Redskin Land what HE can do...

He sucks.

He sucks, but let's see what a rookie who looked every bit the first year player in preseason against CUT LIST players can do? Are you really that daft? I think that's what your entire post is about. I'm not sure if you went to American U or Auburn or Asinine, or what your deal is...

Your other comments were out of bounds and it's just unfortunate that Patrick isn't in your proximity to smash your teeth in with an aluminum bat. Not that he'd do that.

Archived