Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Christmas gift.........a little odd

Pete

I didn't realize just how far out of it I was till this morning when my daughter opened a gift. Three black sox with three different patterns on them. It's called "Little Miss Match".:doh: Did I miss something here, what happened to the fourth sock? :confused: :twitch: OK, so maybe mismatched stuff is fashionable these days, but selling sox as a three set to push the point. Ya have two feet, you need four sox, giving ya even more mismatches. It's a fashion industry ploy :rolleyes: to retrain our youth to except less.

What will be next? Ten hotdogs and only eight buns? :ahhhhh:

We're doomed......................

And If she wanted miss matched sox, all she had to do is go into my bedroom dresser draw in the first place..............

I opened up one of my gifts to find the oldest looking mechanical pencil I've ever seen. I called up my grandmother (who sent me the gift) and she told me that it was made over 100 years ago (when she was 17 :D). I thought it was an odd gift. Anyway, 3 socks seems strange. If you buy another set would that mean you'd have 6 socks, 3 matching pairs?

How old is your daughter? Never heard of these sock things.

She turns 13 in about two weeks. I've never heard about them either

I opened up one of my gifts to find the oldest looking mechanical pencil I've ever seen. I called up my grandmother (who sent me the gift) and she told me that it was made over 100 years ago (when she was 17 :D). I thought it was an odd gift. Anyway, 3 socks seems strange. If you buy another set would that mean you'd have 6 socks, 3 matching pairs?

Yup, a second set would give ya three matching pairs, but I guess mismatching is cool theese days.

Go figure, my wife has been yelling at me for years now for some of my woredrobe combos. Shows how much she knows:laugh:

Archived