Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 the redskin fans who need 2 grow some balls

WARPATHSKINS

Sure we all worry about every game the skins play but it shows on game day Y gibbs is so good in december.His team buys in 2 him at the very end.So u c let the skins play while we the fan enjoy the skins kick some ass and make the playoffs.If u need 2 worry and can't talk s--t about the giants or any nfl team u damn sure don't need 2 be an EXTREMSKINS.Please do not worry about r team just try 2 ride the hell out of these wins and talk as much crap about all the teams we play I know the redskins do talk mad sh-t on game day.U need 2 have more trust n your skins. BY THE WAY I LOVE ALL MY REDSKIN FANS THANK U.

Sure we all worry about every game the skins play but it shows on game day Y gibbs is so good in december.His team buys in 2 him at the very end.So u c let the skins play while we the fan enjoy the skins kick some ass and make the playoffs.If u need 2 worry and can't talk s--t about the giants or any nfl team u damn sure don't need 2 be an EXTREMSKINS.Please do not worry about r team just try 2 ride the hell out of these wins and talk as much crap about all the teams we play I know the redskins do talk mad sh-t on game day.U need 2 have more trust n your skins. BY THE WAY I LOVE ALL MY REDSKIN FANS THANK U.

ALL YOUR REDSKIN FANS :doh:

I'm glad I'm not usually up this late.

I don't think you nor I have been here long enough to say WHO should be an Extremeskin :rolleyes:

Archived