Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congrats from a Giants fan

sawxray

Congrats on a hard-fought win over a division rival. Good luck the rest of the regular season (Philly)! Hopefully Brunell will be back, without serious injury. I think he's a good man.

Cheers!

Thanks for the kind words. Tiki is a warrior. Kind of hard to dislike him.

This guy was trolling up a storm yesterday...I got no love for you buddy. You are a phony. Read his posts, he is a troll and a half.

Read ALL my posts, please.

I had some great conversations with Redskins fans.

You, unfortunately, had some serious issues. If You provoke and ask for trouble, don't act surprised when you get it. I am still happy I met some nice people, and some who are knowledgable football fans. I wish the Giants had won. That doesn't always happen. Matter of fact, fdarugar, find the posts where I claimed the Giants would win big, or humiliate the Redskins, or where I put down the Redskins. Not there.

I have said, and will say again, these games are close. You guys deserved the win, and have a 9 and 6 record, That's pretty good in today's NFL, don't you think?

I would rather talk to the fans I met earlier, rather than a trash talker with no respect for other fans. I was a Giants fan as a kid, and stayed true to my team as an adult. I respect fans of ANY other team that do the same, even if they are teams that are rivals of mine.

But for the Grace of God, I could have been born in Dallas or Philly. What kind of fan would you be if you switched whenever your team doesn't do well?

Read ALL my posts, please.

I had some great conversations with Redskins fans.

You, unfortunately, had some serious issues. If You provoke and ask for trouble, don't act surprised when you get it. I am still happy I met some nice people, and some who are knowledgable football fans. I wish the Giants had won. That doesn't always happen. Matter of fact, fdarugar, find the posts where I claimed the Giants would win big, or humiliate the Redskins, or where I put down the Redskins. Not there.

I have said, and will say again, these games are close. You guys deserved the win, and have a 9 and 6 record, That's pretty good in today's NFL, don't you think?

I would rather talk to the fans I met earlier, rather than a trash talker with no respect for other fans. I was a Giants fan as a kid, and stayed true to my team as an adult. I respect fans of ANY other team that do the same, even if they are teams that are rivals of mine.

But for the Grace of God, I could have been born in Dallas or Philly. What kind of fan would you be if you switched whenever your team doesn't do well?

OK, I am done with this...next time the Gmen and the Skins play I look forward to talking real football with you, if you choose to do the same.

Well, at least you had the balls to come back here and eat some crow. Unlike your brother-in-arms Mr.Happyfoosball...

Out of the NFC East I hate the Giants the least. An old school team like the Skins...

Johnny, you bring up a good point. Both Redskins and Giants are very old in the NFL, and have strong traditions. This rivalry will hopefully go on with strength against strength for a long time. Enjoy your victory, and let's look forward to our next tilt.

Johnny, you bring up a good point. Both Redskins and Giants are very old in the NFL, and have strong traditions. This rivalry will hopefully go on with strength against strength for a long time. Enjoy your victory, and let's look forward to our next tilt.

The Giants are a bitter rival, but I don't hate them. I want to beat the snot out of them every game, but I don't loathe them like the Cowboys or Eagles. There's a certain respect.

I loathe the Cowboys the most because they are full of themselves AND they're just an expansion team, from the old-school point of view. ;)

Wow, I am surprised by all the nice comments. I don't hate the Redskins (OK, maybe Snyder a little), but of course want the Giants to beat them every time.

This year its even. If we meet in the playoffs, hopefully I get to chat with you again. But not the trash talkers. They take a lot of credibility from the old faithful, who are obviously good football fans. Like I said, I could have been born a Redskins fan in another life, so it wouldn't be fair of me to hold any grudge against any fan who sticks to his team through thick and thin.

Side note: I have always like the ever-classy Gibbs. i saw Moss on an interview with the NFL channel, and he was humble and well-spoken. Kudos. Same to Brunell.

I also have to say I felt more emotion against some of the posters of the last week on this board (you guys probably know who these are, like I know on the Giants board) than I do against any redskin player. If you guys represent the NFC East well in the playoffs, I am happy and proud. I still want the Giants to do better, but obviously I don't always get that choice!

Heres what I am worried about. Saying we win against Philly next week, and NY beats the Radiers, we will be looking at another Giants game - only this one will be back in NY.

But if we win and Giants lose to the Raiders. Maybe instead of being in the Meadowlands it will be back in Fedex since it's possible to win the division next week.

Archived