Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

i bet the jets are sorry.....

jgwyn500

I feel bad for those guys......I really do.

They got the short end of the stick.....twice.

First they said that Coles was overrated and that they wouldn't miss him. They said that he'd be replaced by someone else and that Chad Pennington would make any receiver look good. They were wrong and Coles had a pro bowl season for us (the best season of his career too) and a decent if unspectacular 2nd season.

Then we trade Coles back to them for Moss and they said that Coles was the greatest thing since sliced bread and that "Sideline" Santana was no better than a 2 or 3 receiver and a good return guy.

Well, we all know how things have turned out. :D

I pity New York Jet fans.

:eaglesuck

Guest Matt Kyriacou

I have nothing against the Jets.

I actually like their coach Herm Edwards.

Being a Redskin fan I am happy with how things turned out. I see no need to pile on as far as the Jets are concerned Flowtrain notwithstanding.

Bottom line is Pennington does not have the arm strength to utilize Moss. All the Jets fans blamed Hackett for their boring run, run, run, dink and dunk offense, but Chad simply isn't skilled for a vertical attack. You can bet Heimerdinger wants the Jets to pick up somebody else.

I feel badly for them too. They've had a bunch of bad breaks this season. However Moss never would have had the #s he put up here had he stayed there...even if Pennington hadn't ended up on IR. They just don't have a complimentary QB for Moss' deep speed.

Many of us commented on the potential for Moss to blow up in our offense after the trade. However, I don't think any of us envisioned the kind of year he's had.

The really ironic thing to me is that I remember being so relieved that Marty was making the picks that draft because Snyder was enamored of Moss. I was even happier when we picked 50/50 because everything I read about him seemed to point to his high level of maturity and good work ethic.:rolleyes: Snyder definitely was right on that one.

I don't pity them one bit. They actually thought Pennington was a God child, and that he would tote them to the promised land. Justine Mccareins, roflmao, right. Turf toe Coles? Right, lol. I think their "up and coming" superstar (hahahahahaha) is Jerricho Cotchery. And HE is a 2/3 receiver, at best ;)

I have nothing against the Jets.

I actually like their coach Herm Edwards.

Being a Redskin fan I am happy with how things turned out. I see no need to pile on as far as the Jets are concerned Flowtrain notwithstanding.

I have no problem with the Jets team, I have a huge problem with their fans. They are absolutely ridiculous with the things they said about Coles when he came here, the things they said about him when he went back, and the things they said about Santana.

I too like Herm Edwards.

Archived