Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins, arguably the 2nd best team in the NFC right now

Robbynice

I would agree. Although we beat the team that is considered the best team. And also beat the Bears. And we beat the Bucs, but didnt get a W.

Also, if you take out the games vs the AFC, we are 9-2. 3rd best NFC record. and like I said, the 2 teams with a better NFC record both lost to us. Our 2 loses are to NYG (revenged) and to Tampa (Robbed)

I wouldn't sleep on the Bears. I think Grossman is going to take their offense to another level. He has that spark that Orton just didn't have.

Grossman is simply the latest example of Florida Gator qb's that can't play football at the professional level. He just hasn't been healthy enough in his career to show it yet.

I wouldn't sleep on the Bears. I think Grossman is going to take their offense to another level. He has that spark that Orton just didn't have.

Did anyone see Atlanta get POUNDED in Chicago. We have a good defense, but Chicago's is SCARY. Everyone on that defense hits and their corners are playmakers (Tillman has 4 pics and Vasher has 8; They each also have ints for TDs). They also have the best front four in the league and Urlacher behind them. I hope we don't have to go to Chicago because they'll be tough to beat if it's below freezing (or -11 windchill like it was last Monday).

Thomas Jones is also a legit back. Don't sleep on the BEARS.

I'm not sold on Grossman yet...how do you think people would be talking if that safety held onto that interception in the atlanta game taking away the 7 points?

I refuse to reserve judgment until I see him start a game. Remeber what happened to Fitzpatrick in St. Louis. Nobody knew what to expect and once teams (starting with the Skins) had an opportunity to review film on him, he was stopped. Not saying that Grossman will suck, just that my personal jury is still out.

Well over the last two weeks the Redskins have looked very consistent against two very good divisional oponents, remarkable is that the Cowpukes just beat the Panthers a first level team.

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Agreed. The 9-2 conference record speaks for itself. And, let us not forget that we were JOBBED at Denver and at Tampa Bay. We all KNOW that Jake the Fake fumbled that ball, we got a safety, and that Alshot did NOT get in. Those 2 wins have us looking at a 12-4 season and this talk about who the second best team "might" be would be totally unnecessary.

Congrats on your win, guys! You control your own destiny, and a month ago probably nobody even here on this board would have predicted it. As long as you can take care of business with Philly, you're in.

Several of you have made the comment that you'd be hard/impossible to beat at Fedex right now. You're probably right about that, which is why I'm just as happy that if you play us, you'll be playing in Seattle. As a matter of fact, I cordially invite you to join us in Seattle for an afternoon of festivities, and then we can extend the same hospitality to you that you extended to us earlier in the season! ;)

Archived