Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Sally Jenkins (Holiday Merged Edition)

goldenster95

She'll probably be conspicuously silent on the 'Skins again this week, but if she does write one, it'll start off something like this . . .

"The Washington Redskins should re-acquaint themselves with that age old adage that teaches us 'all that glitters is not gold.' Lost in all the blinding glare of their winning streak are some ugly warts of the truth that are festering for them when the beaming spotlight that's shining on them turns off. And this latest victory -- if the Redskins really want to consider it that -- is the product of the shameless partisanship they've benefitted from . . . Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the Redskins stole this game from the Giants and just won't stand for it. I WON'T, I WON'T, I WON'T. NO. NO. NO!!!!!"

She'll probably be conspicuously silent on the 'Skins again this week, but if she does write one, it'll start off something like this . . .

"The Washington Redskins should re-acquaint themselves with that age old adage that teaches us 'all that glitters is not gold.' Lost in all the blinding glare of their winning streak are some ugly warts of the truth that are festering for them when the beaming spotlight that's shining on them turns off. And this latest victory -- if the Redskins really want to consider it that -- is the product of the shameless partisanship they've benefitted from . . . Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the Redskins stole this game from the Giants and just won't stand for it. I WON'T, I WON'T, I WON'T. NO. NO. NO!!!!!"

Simply classic!! :notworthy

We're in uncharted territory with Sally now. I have no clue what she'll write about this week or if she'll even write anything (it is a holiday week).

I do have a feeling that if she writes about the Redskins, I think it will be a positive column.

Maybe I'm giving her too much credit.

:eaglesuck

You just might be. :laugh:

I don't think it'll be silence. She's got to make her money. So, the article will probably be about how the Eagles are proudly struggling through a season where they've had more than their share of bad luck, and that even though they have a worse record, are a much better team than the Redskins.

ive been saying this over and over again. why is she writing in the sports section and why does the post let her? she clearly knows nothing about football. her last article was really offensive. a washingtonpost writer writing nothing about the redskins and dedicates a full column to thegiant's head coach? does this crack head even know who Gibbs is?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, this loss won't be because of the Redskins playing well.....it'll be because we beat a team missing poor Antonio Pierce and William Joseph.

It will be b/c the fans are too BUSH LEAGUE and should sit a sip wine while watching their team lose to NY and Dallas.

It will be the "Anti-NY Bias" that the refs had to not listen to Shockey complain or to call holding penalties on Chris Snee.

Archived