Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anybody thinking what I'm thinking?

redskinsluvr

SUPERBOWL WIN! I know I know, we haven't even officially clinched a playoffs spot yet and it's too early for all this talk but I can't help it. I mean, the way this team is playing right now, the smash mouth, Joe Gibbs-style of play, we've gotta be one of the hottest teams right now. I'm sure any team that faces us in the first round will be sweating bullets because we're a dangerous team. I think we'll be making some big noise in the playoffs.

Your thoughts??.......

SUPERBOWL WIN! I know I know, we haven't even officially clinched a playoffs spot yet and it's too early for all this talk but I can't help it. I mean, the way this team is playing right now, the smash mouth, Joe Gibbs-style of play, we've gotta be one of the hottest teams right now. I'm sure any team that faces us in the first round will be sweating bullets because we're a dangerous team. I think we'll be making some big noise in the playoffs.

Your thoughts??.......

I agree. If we keep playing the way we played the last two games, controlling the game with smash-mouth offense, then we will go far in the playoffs.

We need to win next week first, and then we need to win games to make it to the SB. It'll be tough, too, because we're probably looking at 6 weeks straight on the road if we make it that far. But again, let's not get ahead of ourselves. We need to beat the Eagles before we even think about anything else. Next week will be a good test for us, and we'll see if we are indeed ready for the next level.

A playoff appearance would be nice, especially since the NFC is so wide open. The Skins would have to be regarded as the hottest team coming in. Unfortunately, aside from the heroics of the last 5 minutes in Dallas, we still haven't beaten a good opponent on the road. And even after beating the G-Men today, I wouldn't relish having to go up to the Meadowlands for a first-round game.

I think that when the dust settles, the Colts will be hoisting the Lombardi in February. The team will rally around Dungy and I think will steamroll their way through the playoffs.

A playoff appearance would be nice, especially since the NFC is so wide open. The Skins would have to be regarded as the hottest team coming in. Unfortunately, aside from the heroics of the last 5 minutes in Dallas, we still haven't beaten a good opponent on the road. And even after beating the G-Men today, I wouldn't relish having to go up to the Meadowlands for a first-round game.

I think that when the dust settles, the Colts will be hoisting the Lombardi in February. The team will rally around Dungy and I think will steamroll their way through the playoffs.

Booo! Blasphemy!

ya im with everyone else we ARE going to beat philly i have no doubts with the way we are playing and that automatically puts us in problem being we are going to be the fifth or sixth seed and that means we have to play every game on the road until we get to the super bowl if we do and i believe we have as good if not better chance then everyone else because we are so hot right now and just the way gibbs and williams have everyone playing

hopefully oakland can help us out and we'll win the division but i have a hard time seeing that happen

Since we have not clinched anything yet, I'm not going to go that far.

But I do think this, if the Skins get into the playoffs, they will be a very tough out for anyone.

I tell you the team I want if we do make it, I want Tampa. We owe them and in particular Chris Simms big time.

But first things first.

:eaglesuck

If we stay healthy we have as good a chance as any team to make it to the SB. Just think that we have already beaten the #1 and #2 seat in the NFC. Healthy we can play with any team in the league.

That's what I'm saying. We can stay toe to toe with any team and yes I'm including the Colts. If we play our 'A' games and we get some of our injured players back, we can do some damage.

Since we have not clinched anything yet, I'm not going to go that far.

But I do think this, if the Skins get into the playoffs, they will be a very tough out for anyone.

I tell you the team I want if we do make it, I want Tampa. We owe them and in particular Chris Simms big time.

But first things first.

:eaglesuck

Amen to that! Tampa is on the redskins **** list. :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

I think you guys are getting a little bit too excited... Two weeks ago, we were trailing to Arizona at half-time. We need to limit expectations and concentrate on the upcoming opponent, the Eagles.

Please keep in mind that we are simply a different team away from home, and hopefully, we can put an end to that beginning on Sunday. And it will be a difficult trek, most likely playing each playoff game (if we get there) away. Can we really win 4 away games in a row, 3 of which against the best of which the NFC has to offer? I don't know - I'm just focusing on those Iggles.

Please, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Come on, don't dwell on the past. Yeah, so what, we didn't whup up on the Cardinals but we still won right? We're beating the teams we're supposed and mighty convincingly if I might add. I know it's a long road ahead for us to go all the way but I think this team has proven that they're up for the challenge. When our backs are to the wall and people underestimate us, we play our best.

Have some faith!:point2sky .

Of course we have all been thinking this. And, we have all been thinking about the 2 robberies. The one that took place in Denver, and the one in Tampa Bay. Give us EITHER of those wins, and we are looking at a Division title next week. We have fought tooth and nail with virtually every team we have faced. My MOST disappointing moment was having the Raiders beat us AT HOME. Man, that smacked me in the face. However, I do believe we have a legitimate shot at the title (no hyperbole). We can do it if we keep playing at this pace, and there is NO BETTER COACH than Coach Gibbs to keep the fire burning. But, first things first....THE PHILDELPHIA EAGLES. Let's take care of this first, then think about smashing the Giants or Bucs in RD 1!

Come on, don't dwell on the past. Yeah, so what, we didn't whup up on the Cardinals but we still won right? We're beating the teams we're supposed and mighty convincingly if I might add. I know it's a long road ahead for us to go all the way but I think this team has proven that they're up for the challenge. When our backs are to the wall and people underestimate us, we play our best.

Have some faith!:point2sky .

If we do get into the playoffs, we will probably be the most talked-about team in the NFC.

I just hope that people don't expect too much of this team... We're currently 3-4 on the road, and every game we play from here on out is away from home. I think we potentially match up well with any team in the NFC, but please keep in mind that we are the Washington Redskins. The team has been known to let us down time and time again.

I don't mean to be negative, perhaps it is the only way I really know how to react to the shock that is beating Dallas and the Gaints by a total of 70-27 in the last week. We can do damage in the playoffs, if we get there, but it never does anyone any good to actually expect such things.

Now bring on those Eaglesssss

Well I'm all for the REDSKINS going to the Superbowl, but if our team overlooks the Eagles, we may find our team not in the playoffs at all, I feel great about the win over the Giants, but it stinks that Mark"the Bomber" Brunell was hurt, right when the team seems to be hitting on all cylinders, we lose Brunell, of course we don't know how bad his injury is, let us all pray that he'll be fine, even without Brunell I think overall the REDSKINS should be able to handle the Eagles well, but then again we must remember that the Eagles are yet another rival and they don't like us, and we are playing at their stadium, add to the fact that Philly was beat by Arizona, so they be a little teed off when we come to town. But I stress that if the REDSKINS play as well as they have the past two games, then we shall be victorious. I say this to the team as well as to all the REDSKIN fans, no overconfidence, no brash predictions about Superbowls,

no bragging or trash talking to Philly fans, remember this REDSKIN nation together let us focus on one thing, our team beating Philly, let Philly fans talk all the trash they can muster, and us REDSKIN fans will let our team do the walking on the field. This is it REDSKIN NATION one game will determine if we make the playoffs, ONE, we know that our team has a great chance, GO TEAM!!!!! GO REDSKINS !!!!!

BEAT THE EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived