Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Silence is golden: Samuels, Jansen, Strahan, and Umenyiora

goldenster95

No one seems to have noticed, but, we were putting four and five guys in routes today. We were going up against them with five offensive linemen and everyone going out. That requires good blocking. Tremendous twist for us there.

Yeah Samuels had an awesome game. Jansen kept Strahan at bay for most of the game too, but Samuels completely shut down Umenyiora the same way he did Ware last week. Ray Brown was great too. This offensive line is really impressing me, and someone at EA. Check these out for the latest online rosters:

Samuels 93

Dockery 77 (still too low)

Rabach 85 (i think. its 85 or 83)

Thomas 94 (hell yeah)

Jansen 92

Some would not agree, but on another thread I pointed out how the 'lightning rod' players on this team do not deserve the heat they get: Pat, Lavar, Samuels (anyone else?)

And the sad thing is, most of the attacks eventually get personal and irrational and when they do not perform PERFECTLY they are excoriated and praise is faint when they do well or rationalized away.

Yeah Samuels had an awesome game. Jansen kept Strahan at bay for most of the game too, but Samuels completely shut down Umenyiora the same way he did Ware last week. Ray Brown was great too. This offensive line is really impressing me, and someone at EA. Check these out for the latest online rosters:

Samuels 93

Dockery 77 (still too low)

Rabach 85 (i think. its 85 or 83)

Thomas 94 (hell yeah)

Jansen 92

I pointed this very survey to some here, but I was accused of the committing the "logical" fallacy of relying on experts who know something about talent evaluation. Crazy, huh?

Some would not agree, but on another thread I pointed out how the 'lightning rod' players on this team do not deserve the heat they get: Pat, Lavar, Samuels (anyone else?)

And the sad thing is, most of the attacks eventually get personal and irrational and when they do not perform PERFECTLY they are excoriated and praise is faint when they do well or rationalized away.

Ain't that the truth.

Maybe you could add Brunell to that list?

Maybe you could add Brunell to that list?

He didn't quite fit because once he started playing well, he got props from all but a literal few holdouts.

Also he did not, coming into this year, have a positive history, whereas Samuels, Lavar and even Ramsey to an extent, had positive histories with the team.

Brunell is a FA pickup who is now a Redskin and he started off very poorly. The other guys have always been Skins.

I also see a HELL of a lot of excuse-making and rationalization applied to other players (including Mark but not exclusive to him) that I don't see made for LA or Samuels. That is what sets them apart.

Archived