Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys lets get one thing straight.

TheGreek1973

No way the skins lose to the Eagles and no way the Giants lose to Oakland. Lets be honest with ourselves here.

Both these teams are very solid and both are playing sorry ass teams that want to finish the season and go home. I say the Eagles may have a 15% change of beating us and Oakland has a 10% chance of beating the Giants.

Best case scenario for us is to win and then hope the TB beats Carolina so that we play TB down in Tampa. Revenge is very very sweet.

I remember a Vikings team going to Arizona two years ago. They were in virtually the same situation we are in. They lost that game on a last second pass. If you truly believe that this game is a given then you really don't understand today's NFL. Every team is good enough to win if they want it bad enough. Fortunately no one preaches this theory more than JJ Gibbs. He will have them ready. I just hope the Feacles go out and get smashed on NYE.

Every Redskin-Eagle game is a brawl. I wouldn't expect anything easy next Sunday. If we play ball control football like we have in the past four weeks we will win this one. Redskin teams under Gibbs late in the season usually play their best football. The Skins are playing their best football when it matters the most.

No way the skins lose to the Eagles and no way the Giants lose to Oakland. Lets be honest with ourselves here.

Both these teams are very solid and both are playing sorry ass teams that want to finish the season and go home. I say the Eagles may have a 15% change of beating us and Oakland has a 10% chance of beating the Giants.

Best case scenario for us is to win and then hope the TB beats Carolina so that we play TB down in Tampa. Revenge is very very sweet.

Atlanta vs Carolina

Saints at Bucs

So we need atl to beat Carolina.

I concur with you 100%:cool:

I dunno, I think it was a game similar to this one where we would need things to happen if we did lose.

i agree that we are in the same position. i think that gibbs will have us prepared for an obvious trap game coming off of a four game winning streak with back to back wins against Dallas and New York though. i hope oakland wins so we could host a game.

THe iggles are playing for pride, other than that the only thing they are playing is spoiler

It would be very dangerous to overlook them

I agree, we have to go in this game with as much commitment and intensity as we did this game. If we play as well and as intense as today, we will win!!! :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Archived