Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We should beat the Eagles, but please don't call this game a push over.

Guest sith lord

Guest sith lord

With the way we're playing and all the injuries the Eagles have, this should be a sure win. But I don't think it's the time to get ****y like many on this board has already have. Don't forget that they're a division rival that would love to keep us out of the playoffs. So in other words, we should expect their best possible effort.

But we should still win.

Guest sith lord
This game is a freaken pushover, who are you kidding? The Eagles have no offense that could put points up on the board vs. our D. Think about it man...

We go in there thinking it's a pushover and not give 100%, we'll make this game tougher than it should be. Also, there's still a lot of pride on the Eagles and playing us at home, they're surely to be motivated.

I agree I will be just as nervous for this game as I have been the last 3 weeks.... We have to continue to dominate on Defense and in the running game.... that will be the key to the game... I think we will run the ball well and will play great D again... but either way we can not look past them.. we have to keep the intensity and energy... I dont think Coach Gibbs will let them go in there flat they all know what they have to gain...... should be a hard fought game.... and we should prevail.....if we continue to play with the energy and intensity....

... and if we don't win than we don't deserve to be in the playoffs....

this is the same team the Seahawks Whaxed 42-0 a few weeks back...

When do we get to get ****y???

I agree, we have to win, we should win, we will win, why not? I don't care if its close or not .... but you got to think we will win.

They are missing there starting QB, RB and WR? We should win, correct?

Archived