Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar--Im still a huge fan

Vegas-Born

I just wanted to say this after listening to a couple of Skins' fans that remind me of the Cleveland Indian fans in that movie Major League. They jsut wanted to talk about how much lavar made and how overpaid he is.

:2cents:

Lavar played great. He was never out of position. He made tackles all day long. And with the exception of one barry sanders cut by Tiki he stopped playes before they became significant.

And that Off-Sides bull--he timed it perfect.

Like I said--Lavar I am still a huge fan. Bring on the Eagles

I'm with you buddy. He makes us better. We all know that he is not 100%. What he has shown me is that he wants to be a big part of this team and he wants to earn it. I should also point out that he didn't play in a big portion of this game. He was out on obvious passing downs. This includes the drive before the end of the half that resulted in the fluke Toomer touchdown. He also didn't play any third of fourth down. He is going to come on strong and he is going to prove all the haters wrong.

I love Lavar, I hope he sticks around too. He played pretty good today. Although that offsides was definitely a good call, even Lavar can't get off the ball that fast.

Yeah he made some good tackles/plays...as you said only got juked and missed on Tiki once. Alot more under control...but he isn't totally healthy...he plays a little stiff to me...the athleticism and agility he had isn't quite there. With that said, LaVar makes that D better when he is in despite the naysayers. Holdman or Arrington? not a hard decision.

Yeah I agree with yall.... Lavar is still a beast....he was everywhere and made some great plays... he simply does not miss tackles..... he only missed that one that i saw today and that was just a great move by tiki.... he disrupted numerous plays and made a huge difference in my opinion......

Yeah I agree with yall.... Lavar is still a beast....he was everywhere and made some great plays... he simply does not miss tackles..... he only missed that one that i saw today and that was just a great move by tiki.... he disrupted numerous plays and made a huge difference in my opinion......

^^^ agreed he was disruptive even when he didn't make the play himself..it's good stuff! :cheers:

Archived