Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How far can we get in the playoffs?

rigginsfan87

I don't want to jinx the boys, but I'm posting this and assuming they will make the playoffs. How far does everyone think the Redskins can go? Remebering that we beat the Bears and the Seahawks in the regular seaon and we beat the Bucs too minus some bad calls. What do y'all think?

Supposing we get in (the Eagles game will be a pushover), we will go all the way IMO :cheers:

The Redskins are the most complete team in the NFC in terms of having talent on offense and defense and high production both places. No one will want to face us, but, having to go on the road is a hard way to go.

I agree with you Art. But then the Arizona game comes to mind. I want to see a similar performance in Philly before I say we are THAT good.

I think a lot has to do with seeding. I think the Giants and Bucs will win out. I also think the Panthers will win against Atlanta next week. So I see a first round trip to sunny Tampa. I think we beat them this time around. I think that would leave us headed to Seattle for the round of 4. That would be a tough game but one we most definitely can win. Then we will probably come back to face the Bears. I think the Bears are going to be your NFC rep in the SB but we can beat them as well.

I don't want to jinx the boys, but I'm posting this and assuming they will make the playoffs. How far does everyone think the Redskins can go? Remebering that we beat the Bears and the Seahawks in the regular seaon and we beat the Bucs too minus some bad calls. What do y'all think?

The only team that scares me in the playoffs is the Giants. IMO with Salavea and Griffin back and Lavar we will handle all the other teams. The Bears would be the biggest pushover if the weather is semi ok because we have to play them there. Seattle, TB and Carolina we match up well. However we can't afford ANY injuries to entire D-line, ST, Marcus, Lavar, and marshall. We need to get Rogers back also and Springs needs to get healthy. A healthy D and the offense as is will beat ANY team IMO in the NFC.

Hottest team in there, we can be playing in SuperBowl40 for real!!!! :point2sky

We are peaking at the perfect time. If we can win the next four games in a row we are in the SuperBowl. Noone in the NFC scares me. We beat the Seahawks and the Bears before we peaked. We got robbed in the Tampa game and would love to get some revenge back on them. The Panthers are a seriously flawed team. The only teams that could give us a run for our money right now are Dallas and the Giants. Since we just spanked them back to back they would love to get some revenge on us. They are the two teams I don't want to play in the playoffs.

Archived