Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How about those refs today..

stc85

Overall i thought the game was pretty well ref'd. I was actually quite impressed. That one holding call may or may not have been questionable, as was the delay of game call. When the announcer said "I guess you can hike it at 0" that was quite possibly one of the dumbest things I've ever heard - but I digress. Otherwise, I thought the refs did a perfect job - which is rare for a skins game.

Please, that bogus announcer wishing it was Pass Interference was pathetic. Springs got to the spot FIRST. How can it be interference when Springs played it perfectly, got to the spot first, made a play on the ball first, and went up for it first, only to have Burress bump him when he was about to intercept the ball? The answer is there is no way.

Giants were holding all day....

the one call they did make was ticky tack but I'll take it..after The "Tucks Rule", Alstotts elbow and Lamont's No-fumble-fumble...

Not to mention all the friggin holding the Giants got away with in NY......There were 3 jersey grab holds on one of Tiki's run........

Archived