Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Predict First play from scrimmage

PotomacSkinsFan

All I know is that the Redskins better be aware of the 2 former Redskins on the Giants team telling the coaches what we do, how we do it, and when we do it as well as the signals we call to do it. Hasselbeck and Peirce had a huge role in them knowing how to beat us the last time we played.

Our coaches should be aware of this and throw them for a loop.

Antonio brown kickoff return for a touchdown might delay the skins first play from scrimmage!!

I think you are right but if that doesn't happen expect a fled fleaker from the Redskins as the first play. Ofcourse it will result to a 65 yards touchdown for Satana Moss.:cool:

Please bomb it to moss...just send Moss on a go route, drop back, let him get behind that defense and let brunell chuck that ****er as far as he can...

If that were to somehow work it'd totally set the tone. Thats what I think happened in the Cowboys game, we had that decent drive that showed we could move the ball pretty well, then the batted int, then the td, all really quickly. Come out and do the same thing again, score fast, get the crowd into it and suck the life out of them.

Please bomb it to moss...just send Moss on a go route, drop back, let him get behind that defense and let brunell chuck that ****er as far as he can...

If that were to somehow work it'd totally set the tone. Thats what I think happened in the Cowboys game, we had that decent drive that showed we could move the ball pretty well, then the batted int, then the td, all really quickly. Come out and do the same thing again, score fast, get the crowd into it and suck the life out of them.

I think you're right. That flea flicker play didn't work, but it showed them we weren't going to be the conservative, boring team they had seen on film the last couple of weeks. I think it did more psychological damage to Dallas than anything else. Hopefully Gibbs will run something like that again. Maybe not the first play of the game, but in the first series, perhaps.

I wish....But Mark Brunell to Antonio Brown for a 75 yard TD pass. Antonio Brown is fast as hell but why cant this man catch the ball! He'd be the best in the league with his speed if he could! You saw him in the Ravens game. He seperated from the cornerback 10 or 12 yards like 5 times from 30 yards away from the line scrimmage in a row but couldnt catch the ball.

I think you're right. That flea flicker play didn't work, but it showed them we weren't going to be the conservative, boring team they had seen on film the last couple of weeks. I think it did more psychological damage to Dallas than anything else. Hopefully Gibbs will run something like that again. Maybe not the first play of the game, but in the first series, perhaps.

Your right becuase you know as soon as Bill Parcells saw the flea flicker you know he said to himself "**** this isnt the conservative team ive been seeing..."

CP Three yards and a pile of dust. The sooner we get the Giants to commit 8 to stopping the run the sooner we see Moss and the rejuvenated Thrash wreaking havoc down the field.

In military parlance grab em by the nose then kick them in the @ss.

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Archived