Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you think the giants could be looking ahead to next week against the raiders?

GoForIt

I think we might have got them just at the right time knowing there looking ahead to the raiders game to rest there players, just ask there fans and trolls around here. There team has this one in the bag and no since in us even showing up. No team can match there talent and skills according to them and especialy the redskins. I sure hope there team thinks like them because this will be another blow out in the making if they do, and I hope we blow then out just for there fans sake. :gaintsuck

GoForIt----in a word---NO. Big Blue will be there ready for battle, so if you're hoping

that will make a difference, you're wrong. Nobody's looking past this one. Your team would feel the same--looking to drive a stake into the other's heart. This will be a battle from start to finish.

I agree with everyone else who has posted. If anything, the Giants haven't even thought about the Raiders. If they lose to us they have no chance of resting their players against the Raiders. They have been thinking only about us and tomorrow will be a great battle. Oh please Santa, all I want for Christmas is a Redskins win.

the Giants don't have the East Division locked up. They have to win tomorrow to assure that it is locked up for them. They aren't looking ahead to the Raiders no matter what their fans and media says. They know that if the Skins "run the table" tomorrow and at Philthy, and they lose the next two...we win the division. So, there's your answer. Loud and Proud Tomorrow! See ya in Sec 130 baby, yeah!

Agh, i guess bad time to say that.

I retract my statement but i just know all to many people from maryland that are not knowledgeable about their skins or football... or just like the ravens. the school i go to has a large maryland population who responded to the skins dallas game on monday night saying "oh, what happened?" Ahh!!!

Im glad you arent on the dark side.

Agh, i guess bad time to say that.

I retract my statement but i just know all to many people from maryland that are not knowledgeable about their skins or football... or just like the ravens. the school i go to has a large maryland population who responded to the skins dallas game on monday night saying "oh, what happened?" Ahh!!!

Im glad you arent on the dark side.

Lived in Maryland all my life... born in D.C... lived a short 5 miles from the DC line. Born with burgundy and gold blood.. we scheduled our lives around the Redskins.. my father had season tickets since the 1940's.. I grew up around football.. my oldest brother is a high school football coach. My husband and I met because of the Redskins. I count the days until football when the season is over :)

Every job I've had (I'm in the medical field), I've never missed a game (home game or away on television)... despite the fact that I'm in a field that is a 24/7 hour field.

Can't stand the Ravens. Hate the colors. Could not stand that when they won the superbowl, they lit up the main drag near the Inner Harbor with Purple lights... to me it was a safety hazard!!!!

End of vent.

Archived