Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Riggins pick for Saturday

Tarpon75

Today on Serius Radio John Riggins came out and picked the Skins to beat the Giants.Adam Schein went with his Giants,though he said, he considered taking the Skins.Riggins said it's hard to draw a beat on the Skins but that this was there chance to step up and make their mark.Earlier in the program Schein said,that Joe Gibbs should be the coach of the decade since the Skins will be at least 8-8 this year.Before the season started Schein said the Redskins would come in last in the division and if they reached 8-8 Gibbs would be coach of the year.A little crow for Mr.Schein!

I love listening to Riggo on Sirius, but Adam Schein is about THE WORST radio/sports announcer of all, and that's saying a lot against a lot of crappy competition!

Schein sounds like he hit the bar hard up until just seconds before the show starts every day, and probably even keeps a flask under the desk during the show! I actually think he's trying to sound like Riggo. Riggo is unbelievably cool. Schein is an idiot.

Schein sounds like he hit the bar hard up until just seconds before the show starts every day, and probably even keeps a flask under the desk during the show! I actually think he's trying to sound like Riggo. Riggo is unbelievably cool. Schein is an idiot.
well we know Johnny probably hit the bar before the show.:laugh: :cheers:

I love listening to Riggo on Sirius, but Adam Schein is about THE WORST radio/sports announcer of all, and that's saying a lot against a lot of crappy competition!

How could you say that? Schein is great and so is Riggins. Theirs is the best show by far on Sirius IMO.

Archived