Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Be Prepared for a Very Un-Merry Christmas

Bavaro1986

On Tiki, on Shockey, on Eli, on Plax.

No playoffs for 'Skins,

And to all a bad night!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

LMAO what a looser 49 year old jack off with nothing better to do but to come here and troll... You won the looser award of the day jack ass.

:gaintsuck

LMAO what a loser 49 year old jack off with nothing better to do but to come here and troll... You won the looser award of the day jack ass.

:gaintsuck

You all spell so badly. Are you uneducated down south?

I will be at your house tomorrow, rubbing it in, after we clobber you again.

I hope your age is false.

If not, it's really is sad that you have the time/motivation to make a posting like this. It's the holidays, share it with friends and family rather than antagonizing football fans.

We'll see you all tomorrow, cheers.

Can't take it? Get used to it because tomorrow the idea of making playoffs will be in your imagination again.

As Jim Mora said before you were born, "PLAYOFFS!!!???"

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You all spell so badly. Are you uneducated down south?

I will be at your house tomorrow, rubbing it in, after we clobber you again.

Please come back tomorrow afternoon and lick your wounds like a real man. Just like any other troll, you will not be back when you guys lose. You are in for a long day tomorrow. Just ask the Cowboys! :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Archived