Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants wary of Fed-EX noise:

trez

"The players believe Seattle's Qwest Field was the loudest building they have played in all season. Left guard David Diehl, who lines up just a few feet from Eli Manning, said he couldn't hear the quarterback's signals."

Obviously we have to remedy this situation.

"We don't want that crowd — we don't want that mob mentality that their defense had last week against the Cowboys — to take over," Tiki Barber said. "We have to be consistent and not make mistakes like Dallas did last week and allow them an advantage."

This is exactly what the Defense needs to have: a "mob mentality". The 12th man can help create this by being loud early on. Like Gibbs said this game is not really about Xs and Os - it is about emotion and execution. Mike Mash Sellers says that the team has been very quiet and serious this week in practice - just like last week! Last week was a stepping stone to get to where we are now.

Those of you lucky enough to be at the game need to step it up and help create the "mob mentatlity" that Tiki and the rest of the Giant players want to avoid. :logo:

HAIL!

"We don't want that crowd — we don't want that mob mentality that their defense had last week against the Cowboys — to take over," Tiki Barber said. "We have to be consistent and not make mistakes like Dallas did last week and allow them an advantage."

This is exactly what the Defense needs to have: a "mob mentality". The 12th man can help create this by being loud early on. Like Gibbs said this game is not really about Xs and Os - it is about emotion and execution. Mike Mash Sellers says that the team has been very quiet and serious this week in practice - just like last week! Last week was a stepping stone to get to where we are now.

Those of you lucky enough to be at the game need to step it up and help create the "mob mentatlity" that Tiki and the rest of the Giant players want to avoid. :logo:

HAIL!

Word.

:cheers:

i had a vikings fan telling me the other day that fed ex is not that big of a home field advantage

i get so angry at these guys who have no idea what they talk about but think they know it all :mad: :mad: :mad:

you have no idea how bad i want to win this game

GET ME ON THE FIELD COACH :gaintsuck

']The Giants are not affected by crowd noise. They wouldn't have any false start penalties. Their timing won't be off. Crowd noise isn't a problem for them and never has been. That being said' date=' you guys should be very quiet tomorrow so you don't give the Redskins players a headache. :D[/quote']

Sounds like a winner! :1stplace: for stupidity

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Archived