Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins and making friends

Grizz

While doing my Christmas cards this year, I thought about a couple of new friends that I met through extremeskins, rayprils and socalskins. If it wasn't for extremeskins I would never of met them. Has anyone else met new friends directly because of extremekins? Here's to extremeskins :cheers:

and Merry Christmas to all of my fellow skin fans! :gaintsuck

I've only met one ESer (to change tomorrow! :) ) and it was through a totally random, coincidential meeting (bonef1de). But we're good friends now, and watch the Skins games every week at the bar together!! Imagine that -- running into an ES member at a sports bar in Waikiki, HI. Amazing!

:cheers: to ES and everyone on the site! :)

I agree.

I have met so many ES in the last 4 years......some that I consider my closest friends.

I believe we are truly a family here. And yes, we do have that weird uncle that comes to the gatherings, gets drunk, own3d, and yet we still love him.

;);)

Blondie

We would have met if you didn;t back outta the AZ game Dave!!!!

:jk:

There's always next year!

And YES, I am proud to say that I have met more than my fair share of ES members and that some of us have become very good friends! As previously stated, this place rocks!

Merry Christmas!

:peaceout:

And yes... I am the weird uncle/cousin that Blondie refers to above :rolleyes:

And YES, I am proud to say that I have met more than my fair share of ES members and that some of us have become very good friends! As previously stated, this place rocks!

Merry Christmas!

Don't forget you met Warren Sapp because of Extreme

Merry Christmas!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :silly:

Actually I should have said weird uncleS!!!!

;)

Blondie

Funny. I can honestly say I have only a few close to me in the real world, ( I'm not real good at letting people in), and they are family. The ones, who aren't genetic family :) , I met here on Extreme. Up until last weekend, I can honestly say that that number was 1 very close and a couple close. That increased a few after Sunday. I met some new friends and it's because of this site, and then the extension of Extreme that has become the Unofficial Tailgate. A remarkable experience and one I will never forget and will cherish forever. An amazing family we have here. I'm honored and glad to be allowed to be a part of it.

Archived