Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason needs a few years, We Need Phillp Rivers

Dccat

The times I have seen Rivers play I was not impressed....When he plays he will have so many balls swatted from that side arm delivery....once that is corrected he will never be as accurate becuase it will take him a long time to get natural throwing in a conventional manner....I'll pass on Rivers and stick with Campbell....riding the pine sometimes is a good thing...remember Trent Green.....

im sure phillip rivers is a good qb but i think jason campbell is at least as good if not better besides we cant waste money on an unproven qb when weve got better ones anyway when we need all the money we've got to shore up other more needed positions

Campbell probably will need another year but you can likely count on Brunell as your QB. The question is whether we get another veteran to replace Ramsey. Someone like Collins or even Brooks perhaps though it's unlikely Brooks is ready to start the year as a backup. In any case, we probably will add another vet, go with Brunell and give Campbell more time to develop.

And just who are we going to trade for Phillip Rivers?

And why does JC need a few more years and not Rivers? We have seen neither of those boys play

Rivers has had 4 yrs college, and 2 yrs in the league under Brees. Who's Jason got to learn from Brunell?

Rivers has had 4 yrs college, and 2 yrs in the league under Brees. Who's Jason got to learn from Brunell?

Jason Campbell had 4 years at Auburn and did something Rivers never did.

He led a team to an undefeated season, and made clutch plays in big games (sugar bowl) when his running game was not there

And yeah, honestly I would rather have my QB learning from Brunell then Brees

Your argument is absolutley riddiculous

When Rivers is making Pro Bowls....remember you said this.

to me, when you draft a kid in the first round you arent looking for him to sit the bench for a few years. with another training camp he will be fine, if not we made a mistake on drafting him in the first round. i hope not and i think we made a smart choice on drafting who i think is going to be the best qb drafted inlast years draft.

Archived