Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WTF? JoeT picks against us again

TheGreek1973

I've only picked against the Skins twice this year. Both Dallas games.

I've picked against the Skins this week as well :D

(Hasn't this topic already been posted?)

Last week about Joe's pick of Dallas!

I stand by my post then.

He does have more wrong picks then everyone except Allen, plus he didn't pick any games ESPN broadcast. Probably in his contract, that way people will still tune in because they won't know who will lose. :silly:

its ok...

He has been picking against us and we have been winning. Its a trend. I like it....hope he does it AGAIN next week.

...didnt he predict us to go to the SuperBowl in his preseason picks? If someone has a link to a thread/site with that info that would be MUCH appreciated. I remember it was the talk of the board for a quick minute.

Joey T also picked Dallas, in the first matchup.

Then he picked Dallas again in the second matchup, and now he picks the Giants. Now the irony in all this is the fact that Joey T picked the Redskins to goto the Super Bowl.

I don't know how Joe expects us to goto the SuperBowl without winning any division games.

I guess he expected us to go into the playoffs 7-9, 8-8 and somehow win a bunch of road games ;)

I don't get why people take this stuff so personally. Who cares???

Honestly, I hate it when we get respect in the media, cause we always seem to blow it. The more people who pick against us to win, the happier I am. Ussually when people pick us, we end up killing ourselves in the end.

A lot of people are picking the giants, just like they did dallas. I can just feel how pumped up Joe Gibbs has our Offense and Gregg Williams has our Defense, not to mention all the fans who get to be at that stadium and be a part of beating NY down. Our fans will have our team so fired up that the giants will wish they brought guns!!!! :point2sky

Archived