Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why Giant fans are the worse

sknsrbck26

I'll make a case that the giant fans (the few that they have) are the worst fans of all time.

Evidence=They boo at all of the following things

1.a incomplete pass (that happens alot with Eli)

2. A Int. when winning a game:doh:

3. When a sack is given up

4. When the opposing team gets a first down :doh: (Which happens in every game no matter what)

Maybe Giant fans just like the sound of ther own voice

Final verdict=:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Then there going to need a lot of prozac to get them through this game, the Redskins are going to beat them down!!!!:gaintsuck

Maybe you guys can actually score this game,

or Portis can get to double digit yardage,

or turn the ball over less than 4 times,

or holding Tiki to under 200 yards.

Maybe then the Redskins will beat the Giants down?

First, even though the Redskins and Giants are facing each other this weekend, Giants fans are in no way shape or form the worst fans. I think you have to give the Eagles fans that title. Any stadium that has a judge and prison in it, has the worst fans.

It is apparent to me that you don't know Giant fans.I for one am not like that,but because you are a skin fan you will not undertsand that because you are made to hate us.And by the way "worse" is not the right word in the context,it should be worst.:rolleyes:

We dont hate you as a person, we dont even know you. If a person hates another man because he likes another team then hes a selfish poor excuse for a person whos only stealing my oxygen.

Because what 1 fan does, doesnt mean all are alike, but I will say this about your reputation as fans. In the last game, the announcers said if other teams score first, you fans are fast to turn on your team, its been said in many games to be honest.

Now we do hate you as the rival part and were both suppose to, thats why this games so great. We both deserve to have fun and enjoy the season our teams have given us, FINALY its not the Eagles winning this Division and we both are staring at the Playoffs. Dayum right Im going to enjoy it and I dont care whos scared to hear the Playoff word here, let them hold there mothers.

What I hate the most out of any fan and a person, and coming from one of ours, is reading a post where a young dumb 21 year old said Redskin fans should be beaten for saying we can beat your Giants bad, then let back in here to post. This was from another Redskins fan.

I think I hurt his feelings and I really dont care, its people like him who thinks all fans should say only what He wants and to be scared like him, yea what ever. People like him dont belong out from under the couch, much less then on an ExtremeSkins board.

No way I will wish your team luck, but to an injury free game :point2sky

Maybe you guys can actually score this game,

or Portis can get to double digit yardage,

or turn the ball over less than 4 times,

or holding Tiki to under 200 yards.

Maybe then the Redskins will beat the Giants down?

What are you writing a poem :laugh:

I guarantee all of that, and i'll elaborate

The skins will score this game, at least 24 points

Portis will not only get double but triple digit yardage

We won't turn the ball over but we'll force 3 turnovers if not more

Tiki won't get 200 yards.....he won't even get 100

That's how the Skins will beat the Giants down

New York isnt even a football town,its all about baseball.They dont care about football,only when there is a big stink in the media like ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,{super bowl between the mannings meli and peyton]when in reality neither one of them is gonna make it.

I guess that's why Giants stadium has been sold out for every game since the Giants started playing there.

By the way, a mass amount of commas is not an elipses.

What are you writing a poem :laugh:

I guarantee all of that, and i'll elaborate

The skins will score this game, at least 24 points

Portis will not only get double but triple digit yardage

We won't turn the ball over but we'll force 3 turnovers if not more

Tiki won't get 200 yards.....he won't even get 100

That's how the Skins will beat the Giants down

Tell em how it is JBird, My kinda fan brotha!!!! :gaintsuck

First, even though the Redskins and Giants are facing each other this weekend, Giants fans are in no way shape or form the worst fans. I think you have to give the Eagles fans that title. Any stadium that has a judge and prison in it, has the worst fans.

Agreed. Not all, but most.. Giants fans are far better than Eagles fans. Having been an opposing fan in each stadium there is no question in my mind at all.

:eaglesuck

Let's get real for a minute here. Giants fans are not that bad. In fact, I would say they're among the better fans in the NFL. Philthy has the absolute worst fans in the NFL, hands down. Ever hear of Giants fans beating people senseless for wearing opponents' jerseys? Ever hear of the need to have a jail inside Giants stadium? Giants fans are nowhere near the violent classless scum of Eagles fans, nor are they anywhere near as obnoxious, ignorant, bandwagoning, and annoying as Cowboy fans. I live in Giants/Eagles country, I should know.

It REALLY is NOT a football town. I live in So. Florida where all the Jersey and New York people unfortunately move. Most of them are obnoxious, pushy, pushy, and did I say pushy. Anyway my neighbor is a perfect example of this flavor of the month mentality I see with these New York fans. The guy has never talked about the freaking Giants, until low and behold last week he starts sporting a New York Giant baseball cap...same thing a few months ago when the Yankees were TRYING to make a playoff run. Out comes the Yankee hat. And he runs his mouth. And if his team loses he says: "all these games are rigged" in his Brooklyn accent. I mean why watch dude if you are soooo sure it is all rigged.

:cheers: I Totally agree!

Giants fans are awsome. We are incredibly loyal, and we don't have our heads in the clouds. Were there, even if the Giants are 4-12 or 6-10. We don't make posts saying were gonna go to the superbowl when were not even assured a wild card birth. We don't disrespect the teams the Giants play over and over simply becuase we can. There are mabye 2 or 3 Giant fans like that. 85 percent of you guys are like that. Its sad.

Bottom line.

Giants 10-4

Redskins 8-6

Game 1 - 36-0

Giants are the favorites in this game.

Archived