Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some advice on Authentic Jersey sizing.

HailSkins81

In the Reebok replicas, I normally wear a medium, but I recently ordered a medium that was about 2 inches smaller than normal.

I want to order an authentic jersey, and I am wondering if anyone with an authentic reebok jersey from sizes 48-52 could tell me the actual measurements armpit to armpit and at the bottom. I know the authentics are not stretchy like the replicas, so I am going to have to be more concerned with the measurements.

I appreciate any advice!

Thanks, and Hail Skins!

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

I was concerned about this too... cuz I'm getting an authentic Portis one for X-Mas.

I wear a Medium for the Replica Jerseys and they are all HUGE on me so I decided to get the equivalent to the small (46) for my authentic jersey, I hope it fits. If it doesn't I will just exchange it for a 48.

Some info on the differences between Authentic and Replica would be nice though, yeah.

I was concerned about this too... cuz I'm getting an authentic Portis one for X-Mas.

I wear a Medium for the Replica Jerseys and they are all HUGE on me so I decided to get the equivalent to the small (46) for my authentic jersey, I hope it fits. If it doesn't I will just exchange it for a 48.

Some info on the differences between Authentic and Replica would be nice though, yeah.

Ebay has the alternate jerseys for Portis, and they look sweet. Most of the mediums I have are pretty big, too. I ordered an alternate Moss jersey in a medium, and it is too small. I suppose that jersey may have really been a small but had a medium tag.

The authentics are not as stretchy, and the material is more solid. I am thinking I may need to get a larger size because of that, but I will wait for word before I spend more money.

I will have to sell the Moss jersey, now.

Thanks! I ended up ordering a 52, which may be a little big. It is the alternate Portis authentic for 52 bucks. They have some deals on ebay!

Just beware alot of the alternate authentic portis jerseys are ohalete(sp) jerseys with Portis nameplate sewn on.

Archived