Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Shotgun

Mordy

I am very lazy and didn't want to do much research before posting this, but has the redskin's Offense been using the Shotgun the past 6 weeks? They used it a lot in the begining of the year but recently I don't recall seeing it very much.

Either way, We're going to destroy the Giant.

What type of name is "Tiki" anyways... Pssh

I am very lazy and didn't want to do much research before posting this, but has the redskin's Offense been using the Shotgun the past 6 weeks? They used it a lot in the begining of the year but recently I don't recall seeing it very much.

:nono: Lazy is NOT an excuse.

Blondie

Brunell works better out of the Shotgun. See "when he was with Jacksonville."

While we've used the shotgun some these past weeksn but we're no longer using it every other play like we did in the first part of the season

Archived