Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pre-Game Warm Ups

begolf25

My brother is flying in from Florida for Christmas and we are going to the Giants game Saturday. I have never been in the stadium more then 30 minutes before kickoff. He has never been to FedEx and would like to get there early and watch the warm ups and check out the stadium. Anyone know what time the players are on the field warming up and do they ever make it around to the fans during this time if we get in early enough? Thanks. :gaintsuck

They start comming out a little over a hour till kickoff , sometimes a few come out on their own with no pads on or anything a little earlier, maybe like 1½ hours before kickoff.

Special teams people come out first and kickers holders and punters.. then about 15 mins later the rest start coming out in units, DB;s, DL, OL, LB's , etc etc Warms ups last about 30-40 mins, then they go back into the locker room

for final perperation.

Thanks for the info fellas. I am sitting here at work like a kid before Christmas! Tomorrow can't come fast enough. I think its gonna be a great day for skins fans!!!!

You aren't aren't kidding!!! I'm at work also, but I'm only viewing this thread and trying to find anynew articles on the game... shhhhh:shhh: ... I'm in southside Va, so I'm trying to leave tomorrow by 5:00a, maybe earlier b/c I doubt I'll sleep tonight, Too excited!:excited: lol

I enjoy watching the placekickers - they always start their warmups one hour and 15 minutes before kickoff. (With the NFL, everything's like clockwork).

Since my seats are upper level I watch the kicks from behind one of the endzones. It's good to know ahead of time which kicker has the edge.

Archived