Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If We Win The East...

Skinz#28Rules

Giants are pretty much in. In order for them to miss the playoffs the Skins, Vikes, Falcons, Bucs and Cowboys would all have to win out. I am starting to think that the Giants will lose out though. I really think that the Traders will put together a good effor in week 17. I don't know why I think that, I just do.

If they Finish 10-6 and we win the division, they would have to try to get that last wildcard spot ( assuming the bucs get the 1st wildcard). If the Vikings finish 10-6, they would get the nod for the playoffs because of winning the head to head game. The Viks would also have the better Conf. record than Dallas or Atl. if they all finish 10-6. If would be a very interesting scenario... Too many "ifs" tho ifyou ask me.

Giants are pretty much in. In order for them to miss the playoffs the Skins, Vikes, Falcons, Bucs and Cowboys would all have to win out. I am starting to think that the Giants will lose out though. I really think that the Traders will put together a good effor in week 17. I don't know why I think that, I just do.

the same reason arizona did it a few years ago, spoiler teams usually like to step it up to a whole new level....or just get lucky

If the Giants finish 10-6, and Minnesota finishes 10-6 and DOESNT WIN THE NORTH, then the Giants would be out.

I'm not sure how a three team with Atlanta/Minny/& New york would end up. Wait, I looked it up. All three would be 10-6. Minnesota & New York would have an 8-4 conference record. Atlanta would be 7-5. Atlanta is out, so it's Minny & New York, & the giants would be out.

That would be so great, especially for me, since i live in Giant country

if we win the next 2 and go 10-6, we are automatically in. No matter what other teams do. The Giants have to lose the next 2 for us to win the division.

We can still lose 1 and make the playoffs but will need the Cowboys, Vikes, and Falcons to lose 1 of 2.

WE JUST NEED 2 TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS

"I LOVE MAKING PEOPLE MISS, BLOWIN OUT A KISS, AND CLINTON POR-TIS. AND I LOVE FOOTBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL":point2sky

The Giants will finish 12-4.

Can I have some of what you're smoking? I don't have faith in the Raiders winning, but I don't feel that there is anyway at all, when over 90,000 fans are screeming at the Giants' offense, that they are going to be able to beat the Redskins.

I am starting to think that the Giants will lose out though. I really think that the Traders will put together a good effor in week 17. I don't know why I think that, I just do.

Me too. :cheers: I just feel that since they had a terrible season, they will try and win the last game of the season in the Black Hole just to show that they will be competitive next year. I mean, come on, who expected us to beat the Vikings last year, the game where Randy Moss left the game early? I doubt a lot of people did. I really think the Giants will lose out. :gaintsuck

If we win the division, I'd rather see the vikings or falcons in the playoffs instead of the giants. The only problem with that scenario is having to wait until the end of the season to determine the outcome. If the falcons,vikings,and cowboys all lose this week then we clinch with a win and the suspense for the final week is simply over who we will play.

I guess the smart logic would be to get it all out of the way this week with a win and having those three teams lose. But the playoff picture would look real nice with Atl,Minn,Tampa,Wash,Chi,and Sea

instead of

Nyg,Tampa,Wash,Car,Chi,Sea

The first scenario has Wash superbowl potential written all over it.

Archived