Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Energy Level.....

gchwood

I dunno but I just don't since the same energy that we had last week. Where is the fever pitch? the 300 "we want the Giants" posts a day? We need to get amped up and quick the game is the day after tomorrow. We have focused on Dallas too much, we need to turn our attention to the team the shut us out this year, disrespected us. lets get it up. We must protect this house!

The energy level is not close to the same, and I wonder if that translates for the players as well ...

Did we invest too much in the Dallas game? I'm going this Saturday, and I'm gonna be sober, that sure doesn't help cause I think alot of people are so they can hang out later in the night.... :doh:

I'm going to this game, wasn't at the Dallas game. The feeling from the crowd on tv was overwhelming... and I wasn't even there.

We must replicate that emotion, b/c it surely gets the players motivated and pumped!

LETS GO!!! WE WANT NY!!!!!:gaintsuck

It's apples and oranges guys. Suppose for example you hate your ex-wife and hate your neighbors. When given a chance to run one of them over in your car you'd probably run over your ex-wife first because it's more fun. It doesn't mean you wouldn't also run over your neighbor when given the chance. That's sort of like the Cowboys and the Giants.

I equate it to 2 ex-wives. One that left you and became lesbian (Cowboys), and the other that left you and took half of everything you own (Giants). Obliviously getting one up on the one that turned gay feels better, but kicking the crap out of the other sure would be fulfilling.

If the crowd does what they did last week as far as getting into the stadium early, and actually sitting in the seats then the energy will be the same. The problem I find at most games is that the kickoff is at 1 and the crowd is a 1:15 crowd, the stadium entrances back up and the upper bowl fills in late. It can't be that way this week.

It's apples and oranges guys. Suppose for example you hate your ex-wife and hate your neighbors. When given a chance to run one of them over in your car you'd probably run over your ex-wife first because it's more fun. It doesn't mean you wouldn't also run over your neighbor when given the chance. That's sort of like the Cowboys and the Giants.

wow.. thats brutal.. :laugh: But in these circumstances, I hope we are driving the BUS!!! Cuz I hope to be in the stands doing lots of this :cheers: and this:point2sky !

LETS GO!! 12th man get LOUD!!!

damn funny man ... :laugh:

I have more energy this week then I had last week. So I dont know whats wrong with YA'LL. Hey we need this game more and this game is more important than the dallas game. Hey I'M HYPE AND READY. I will be in sec 222 row 19 jumping up and down and yelling. LETS GO EVERYBODY WE NEED THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what you all are talking about. I have butterflies all week. We're peaking, not peaked. I have so much pent up tension with the holidays and the game coming up that I'm figuring out ways to get rid of this excess energy. (Last week I knocked the **** out of a Cowboys fan in a touch football game-- I was going for the ball!!)

So no football this week, but I'm inviting a bunch of Giants fans over to my house and I'm going to scream, chant and relish in our reclaiming of the NFC East.

WE CONTROL OUR DESTINY!! It's in OUR hands.

I've been telling my buddies all week that it doesn't feel the same. I'm worried about a let down, not only with the players, but with the fans.

We had a true home field advantage last week and we need it again. Hopefully some Skins fans will buy the remaining tickets on ebay, etc and be as loud as we were last week!

Let's GO!

u dont feel the energy? wow...u must be hanging around dull friends and looking in the wrong spots...i dont konw how to define energy ONLINE but this whole week, all i thought about is our playoff chances....im so hyped, i wanna get up and get into a mosh pit at a Godsmack concert or somethin....man...

THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO SHINE! LETS EARN SOME RESPECT!

Archived