Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tix to Eagles Game

eddenver

I have two available in Section 113 row 29. You are in corner of end zone 29 rows from field seats 1&2. I am not able to go. I am an Eagles season tix holder looking to get rid of them. They are under cover if the weather is bad. I have had since the Linc opened and they are great seats. Email me at ed.denver@natlww.com with an offer. Can fed-ex or meet somewhere to deliver

My section is not bad at all. There are two Philly cops in front of me and you are right by the entrance with security. I took a Dallas fan with me a couple of weeks ago and he was amazed. It is not the Vet anymore

Ok... so I can kick some ass and get arrested... No Thanks :cheers:

I have two available in Section 113 row 29. You are in corner of end zone 29 rows from field seats 1&2. I am not able to go. I am an Eagles season tix holder looking to get rid of them. They are under cover if the weather is bad. I have had since the Linc opened and they are great seats. Email me at ed.denver@natlww.com with an offer. Can fed-ex or meet somewhere to deliver

Face is 80 each, have plenty of offers for that, make an offer, high bid gets it. That is exactly what I am trying to do is make money. We had a bad year and hope to be nack strong next year. The guy in Allentown gets priority if bids are close as delivery would be easy.. Thanks to all who responded, would like to get done today so I can fedex in time..

Face is 80 each, have plenty of offers for that, make an offer, high bid gets it. That is exactly what I am trying to do is make money. We had a bad year and hope to be nack strong next year. The guy in Allentown gets priority if bids are close as delivery would be easy.. Thanks to all who responded, would like to get done today so I can fedex in time..

Skinslover is a girl and shes real fun to be around.She sneeks in little bottles of wine under her big breasts.

Skinslover is a girl and shes real fun to be around.She sneeks in little bottles of wine under her big breasts.

OMG you lil tattletail....Now EVERYONE is going to try to sneak wine in!!!!! :laugh:

Hi Eddenver...Looks like I cant get there...My Mom is complaining about me missing most of the Christmas eve family thing...Now its the traditional dinner we have on New Years Day for good luck in the new year....(think she is just trying to make me feel guilty about going cause she is an Eagles fan - hahahhhahhaa!!)

Archived