Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where are your seats at FedEx ?

scskin

This is a good way of possibly locating a few ES members in your area :cheers:

I'm not a season ticket holder (yet), so for this game, I'll be in section 450. I'm assuming that since this is your first game, you're not either, and are curious where people will be sitting for the Gnats game (?). If so, perhaps you should change the title to "where are you sitting at the Giants game"?.

You all better have your game face on early on Saturday! We need a monster 12th man, make sure to bring your penny's for the beer bottle shakers. They probably wouldnt let me get a cow bell in there would they? What other load "things " can we bring?

Section 111 row 3 seat 13...been there for years

LETS GET EM BOYS

112 here .. im right next to the beer guy in between 111 and 112 that just

camps out there and blocks the aisle half the time lol dang him but i'll be in 124 saturday and my fiance and father in law will be in 113

Sec 428, Row 29 - last Row baby I love it, Seat 12..

Don't come in to my area wearing an opposing teams gear otherwise I will give you a earfull all game long!!

Can't wait for Sat! This past week was insane..I will post my expereince tomm!

I'm a last rower too. Sec 447, Row 29. Love it.

I'm not a season ticket holder (yet), so for this game, I'll be in section 450. I'm assuming that since this is your first game, you're not either, and are curious where people will be sitting for the Gnats game (?). If so, perhaps you should change the title to "where are you sitting at the Giants game"?.

Section 450, row 5 here.

Archived