Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Greatest Td Celebration Ever?

PortisClinton

We all know the big game is coming up for us this Sunday. In the meantime to pass time by why don't you share with us the greatest TD celebration ever. For the Skins I remember CP doing cartwheels in the endzone and that was pretty good but Chad Johnson has had a few good ones himself. I remember back in the day when you could do the team celebration thing and they would use the football as an imaginary grenade. What is the best TD celebration that you can remember seeing? (From any player not just skins players)

:gaintsuck

I liked team celebrations most. The bob and weave was cool, but the fun bunch was definitely the best.

For single person celebrations, the mile-high salute was good, of course the Ickey shuffle was classic, but the best is the Lambeau Leap. Giving love back to the fans is always tops in my book.

as much as i hate the guy, TO standing on the star in dallas back when he was with the niners. Another good one was when Hines Ward made fun of TO's eagle last year in Pittsburgh. I liked Steve Smith using the ball as a sword in tampa the week before we playe there as well as the chad johnson CPR to the ball.

But the best one all year was when Santana Moss caught the second T in Dallas and handed the ball to the ref after unhooking his chin strap with Roy Williams trying to find a fire extinguisher to put himself out in the background.

I gotta go with T.O. and the Pom Poms. Him standing on the star in Texas Stadium is classic though.

Brandon Lloyd from the 49ers is my favorite endzone celebration guy though. The one with him holding the ball like it's a microphone and rapping is great. He used to do the lil dance that Alex Wright from WCW used to do.

Clark's NFC Championship TD. Craddling the ball doing a spin than pointing to the crowd. Simple yet elegant. Unforgetable.

Yes! I have watched this many times on my Worn Out VHS tape of the 1987-88 NFC Championship game. It was like a 7 yard slant and he fell down to catch it. Ahhhhhh, brings back my child hood.

Old School: Billy "White Shoes" Johnson

New School : It's a tie. TO standing on the little star in Dallas. Although I dislike TO, I hate Dallas more. I also liked Chad Johnson's "Riverdance"

Skins: Fun Bunch Forever!

:point2sky

Gotta go with ole "White Shoes" myself. Old School all the way.

Even though the grenade one was pretty funny.....

I say we say ****it and make like the funbunch this week when we score and win!

I totally agree with you- put a stamp on the Skins return to glory and bring back the funbunch for one TD against the Giants!!!!! It would be worth the 15 yard penalty!!!!!

BRING BACK THE FUNBUNCH!!!!!

someone start a thread!!!

Archived