Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My boss is a Giants Fan

Donita35

My boss is a huge Giants fan and he had the nerve to post the attached cover from the New York post outside his window. My response: I went and brought him a Redskins hat and put it on his desk. :laugh:

He is extremely confident about Saturday's game. He is saying that he loves to see happy 'Skins fans when they are about to play the Giants. What a load of crap. Any thoughts?

Cowboys fans are disguising as Giants fans this week. Its comical.

And next week they will change into Eagles fans. Not saying your boss isnt legit but there are SO MANY fairweather/bandwagon ANTI Redskins people that its absurd. They are bitter at life and like to see the majority of people in the region angry/sad/down (Skins fans).

I havent seen a Cowboys shirt/hat/jacket since Saturday at the mall.

Its great. Bandwagoners.

I love it they are all over confident my cousins from New York gave me a call last night that they going to send me a sympathy card after saturday. Let these Giant fans and the media think it's going to be like the first game they are in for a very rude awakening.

Cowboys fans are disguising as Giants fans this week. Its comical.

And next week they will change into Eagles fans. Not saying your boss isnt legit but there are SO MANY fairweather/bandwagon ANTI Redskins people that its absurd. They are bitter at life and like to see the majority of people in the region angry/sad/down (Skins fans).

I havent seen a Cowboys shirt/hat/jacket since Saturday at the mall.

Its great. Bandwagoners.

I haven't seen anyone wear a Cowboy jersey or hat at work all week !!!. The Cowboy fans in my office haven't said much too me all week they been giving me nasty looks :laugh:. But, I agree there are so many fairweather/bandwagon fans around who just want to see the suffering prolong.

Not if we (skins) win!!!!

Believe me, I am hoping and praying... and I also hope we kill them like we did the 'Boys because sitting next to my girlfriends father and brother in the Meadowlands during the 36-0 debacle was quite possibly the worst 3 hours of my life.

My boss is a huge Giants fan ...

He is extremely confident about Saturday's game. He is saying that he loves to see happy 'Skins fans when they are about to play the Giants. What a load of crap. Any thoughts?

Yep. Sounds like you have a terrific boss. Make a bet with him. Giants win, you post the Post story at your desk/cubicle. Skins win, he has to wear the cap for a week. Stuff like that is fun and it gets people to "put up or shut up".

I love it they are all over confident my cousins from New York gave me a call last night that they going to send me a sympathy card after saturday. Let these Giant fans and the media think it's going to be like the first game they are in for a very rude awakening.

Are any named Vinney?

Yep. Sounds like you have a terrific boss. Make a bet with him. Giants win, you post the Post story at your desk/cubicle. Skins win, he has to wear the cap for a week. Stuff like that is fun and it gets people to "put up or shut up".

I made a bet that he would have to wear the cap on his ski trip in Colorado and bring back a picture to post in the office and wear it for a week to work. It will be interesting to see, when we win, if he follows through with the bet.

:gaintsuck

Archived