Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do I need a Parking Pass for the game?

jabronijames

Hey guys...Never been to a game at FedEx when I was driving. I am just wondering, do I need a parking pass for the game or is there somewhere else I can park? Is there a metro stop or something that goes to the stadium? Or a bus? Anywhere in Landover that I can park and then take a cab to the stadium? Need help here....

HAIL! :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

You can save $5 by parking in Tailgate Row, where parking is $20. Plus, it is WAY closer than cash lots and you can walk to the stadium just as easily as you can from any of the RED parking pass lots.

directions please? I already have them but I'm double checking.

Go to this map http://www.redskins.com/fedexfield/ParkingGuide.pdf . You can either take exit 15 and turn right on Brightseat or exit 16 and turn left on Brightseat. Do you see the rectangle just to the right and a little below the Red Lots? This is a cash lot and is a one minute walk to the Red Lots. It is an office complex but I cannot remember the name of the business (Centrico??). The Morgan Blvd. Metro stop is in the lower left of the Map. Metro stop is .6 mile to the parking lot, so its probably a 1 mile walk to the stadium.

Archived