Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This Sucks

gtdetri

It sounds like it is going to be a great time at Fed-x stadium and it sucks that I can't be there. I have never been down to a game at either stadium. I have two sons. One is a Skins fan and the other a Dallas fan. They both have been there twice. I wish I had the time to get to at least one game in my lifetime. Work, work , work .... I hope you guys have a blast and have a beer for me. I'll be routing along with you guys from my couch.

:(:cheers: :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Anyone ever thought about / checked on a package through a travel agency? I was wondering if we could get a package for a chartered bus, hotel, meals, game tickets. Start ?? depending on the geographical location of those that sign up and make several stops across the country. For instance start in Denver and come accross I-80. Make stops in Lincoln, Omaha, Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Chicago, South Bend, Toledo...... If we make the airports the pick up points anyone who had to drive would have a place to leave their vehicles (long term parking).

It sounds like it is going to be a great time at Fed-x stadium and it sucks that I can't be there. I have never been down to a game at either stadium. I have two sons. One is a Skins fan and the other a Dallas fan. They both have been there twice. I wish I had the time to get to at least one game in my lifetime. Work, work , work .... I hope you guys have a blast and have a beer for me. I'll be routing along with you guys from my couch.

:(:cheers: :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

im sure there are others in your situation. Sunday was my first game at FedEx, first skins game for that matter. It was also the first for my dad since the early 70s when he went to 2 skins games in RFK. It's been a while, but chances are see if your son brings you tickets the way I did for my dad for sundays game.

Thanks...I'm trying for next year. Maybe use up some vacation time

It's worth it to use the vacation time! I've been doing it for 7 years now and don't regret it at all. The tickets are my birthday present every year and the trip we turn into a family vacation.

Archived