Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Giants Are Really Being Over Confident...please View The Picture

dlwredskins

Pay no attention to this guy, he has nothing logical to say whatsoever, he's crying like a little puss over not being able to have a sig pic :laugh:, come xmas eve he's really gonna have something to cry about

LOL, crying? More like exposing this site as nothing more then a shill for an organization who hasn't done squat since Michael Jackson was black

Both Coughlin and Gibbs will do everything they can to prevent their teams from being overconfident. How that plays out once the game starts is anyone's guess. What fans from either team or press from either city say is meaningless - it's no indication of how the players will play.

Hey, maybe they will get stuck in NY because of the transit strike. They can't fit four people in a car. I know the stadium is in NJ. Having a little fun since all New Yorkers are pretty miserable already. When we beat them they are going to be really miserable.

P.S. will somebody make that Giant puke fan go away..What an obnoxious, annoying, insignificant little man.

GO SKINS !!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, whatever. They also revoked the right for me to even put a sig under my posts now, and changed other personal options

Bunch of nancy boys

no you revoked the right, just like many others who don't follow board rules reguardless of team loyalities. actually look around the board you will see many Giant, Poke, Eagle fan sigs that are unflattering to the Redskins... but they are within the rules

Your sig was above size limits, it was removed, and you lost the right to post a sig. temp.

your avatar was earned by your childish and trollish behavior.

The fact you are being allowed to still post dispite your childish behavior... kind of disproves your little theory doesn't it. Most boards just ban you if you have the opposing team in your handle the week of a game between the two teams, much less the constant trollish, baiting posts just to encite arguments that you have posted a great deal.

Quit acting like you're in third grade and you might get treated like an adult.

LOL, whatever. They also revoked the right for me to even put a sig under my posts now, and changed other personal options

Bunch of nancy boys

They did the same to me.

Anyhow, that "newspaper" clip is just to get more people to buy that rag. The Giants, I can assure you are not over confident about Saturday's game. Many of them saw the Skins pummel the Cows. From what I've read the Giants anticipating a very loud Skin crowd, are practicing with pumped in crowd noise.

Should be a good game Saturday. When was the last time these 2 teams met and the game REALLY meant something to both teams?

Should be a good game Saturday. When was the last time these 2 teams met and the game REALLY meant something to both teams?

It's been awhile, and it's a pleasure--definitely means that we can both postpone the inevitable and painful, "There's always next year" talk which is where we've both been for a few years.

They did the same to me.

Anyhow, that "newspaper" clip is just to get more people to buy that rag. The Giants, I can assure you are not over confident about Saturday's game. Many of them saw the Skins pummel the Cows. From what I've read the Giants anticipating a very loud Skin crowd, are practicing with pumped in crowd noise.

2nd game, 1999

The Giants were on the heels of the Redskins in the playoff chase, and the Redskins had been faltering of late. Whoever won this game would take control of the division

Final score Washington 24, New York 14, Stephen Davis had 183 yards rushing

We should mail them back a pic of the Seattle game where feeley missed 3 field goals which would of won them the division by now.

do you have any pictures of losing to the raiders? The New york post is a rag. Most of the sports writers post negative articles about the Giants. Trust me the giants are pumped up for this game.

2nd game, 1999

The Giants were on the heels of the Redskins in the playoff chase, and the Redskins had been faltering of late. Whoever won this game would take control of the division

Final score Washington 24, New York 14, Stephen Davis had 183 yards rushing

Actually it was the second game of the 2000 season if the redskins had won they would have most likely gone on to earn a playoff spot they lost and turner was fired soon after

Most boards just ban you if you have the opposing team in your handle the week of a game between the two teams

I don't think i've ever seen a board do that. Ever. Seriously, what would this board talk about if there weren't fans of other teams to debate with? The longest threads here are always the ones that Giants/Boys/Eagles fans participate in. Kinda like this one...

Archived