Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Giants Are Really Being Over Confident...please View The Picture

dlwredskins

The Giants are being over confident?? Hmmm.. I was not aware the Giants owned a newspaper company as well.. This is an interesting development. Good job skins fans. Good dirt your digging up! Surely is bulletin board material for that locker room! grrrrrrrr...

grrrrrrr...g-strings are gettin smacked in the mouth....grrrrrrrr Except M. strahan....hes getting smacked between his teeth......grrrrrrrr

Thats good locker room material right there. I'm sure their coaches are thrilled that was printed :rolleyes: That was not a very smart move by the NY media....Dallas did some **** talking before they came to town :) :gaintsuck :dallasuck :eaglesuck

Do you really believe in "bulliten board material"?

Please, that ish does nothing to make players play better.

Samuels has still got to figure out how to block Osi.

Victory Parade.... heard it's going rain Saturday

expect heavy showers of blitzes, thunderous hits, lightning air strikes, look out for several hard hitting hurricanes coming from Miami, followed by several outbreaks of....

Hail to the Redskins

:D

Nice one Bubba!!! :applause:

:notworthy

Oh man, that cover is a HUGE insult. I hope someone in the Redskin locker room sees it and sticks one in each Redskin locker. I'm sure it'll motivate some people like crazy, especially a Gibbs locker room.

Dito. they all ready won, is all they have to do is make the trip....Hmmm. These are the types of games when the team talkin that **** gets embarassed. They need this taped to their lockers. Dont say a word about it, just read it and welcome them to FedEx field.....I want giants blood

we all know victory parades are held after the games and not before on the pages of newspapers. i live in new york and believe the giants have to beat the raiders to make the playoffs with some help from other teams because they ain't beating the redskins.:gaintsuck .

but as i always say, you have to respect your opponents before you can beat them. i hope we won't have the same attitude when we meet the eagles.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO SHOW THIS TO THE REDSKINS...IF YOU HAVE CONNECTIONS GET THIS TO THE TEAM...THIS IS FROM THE NY POST. WE AS SKINS FANS SHOULD BE INSULTED.

HAIL REDSKINS:gaintsuck

The giants are so dum for doing that. That is really stupid. BAD MOVE G-STRIGS! BAD BAD MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived