Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Fan ( me) owns cowboy fan at school

Ant15fromNJ

I think everyone here will like this:

I was walking to a class today when I saw this kid that I know loves the cowboys and he knows I love the skins and he would get on me ever time the cowboys beat the skins so its my senior year so I had to say somthing haha so I say hey how you like to lose better getting imbarrsed ( 2 moss td's) or distroyed. He had nothing to say to me haha let me tell you it felt really good.:laugh: :laugh:

so its my senior year so I had to say somthing haha so I say hey how you like to lose better getting imbarrsed ( 2 moss td's) or distroyed. He had nothing to say to me haha let me tell you it felt really good.:laugh: :laugh: [/color]

:doh: Oy! A mind is a terrible thing to waste...

J/K - I'm glad you got a kick out of it anyway.

Good God. Learn to spell son.

It is embarassment with an "e" not an "i" and the word something has an "e" after the "m" ok?

And it is every time NOT ever time.

And finally it is "destroyed" not "distroyed".

Some well placed periods and capitalized letters, when necessary, would go a long way as well my young friend.

Damn people, take a pill. It was a good story, if poorly written. No need to try and put the kid down.

I agree. Not everyone can be consistent on their spelling when it comes to posting . I have my moments. Happy to have the youngster on board.

Good God. Learn to spell son.

It is embarassment with an "e" not an "i" and the word something has an "e" after the "m" ok?

And it is every time NOT ever time.

And finally it is "destroyed" not "distroyed".

Some well placed periods and capitalized letters, when necessary, would go a long way as well my young friend.

Get used to it. It seems to be what the future will look like! It's shameful, really.

:doh:

Archived