Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Something I've wondered about...

FunBunch7

Do any of you know of any Redskin players or coaches, past or present, that read ExtremeSkins?

I know some of the Mods and people that go to the games and sit in the press box have access to the players and coaches. Don't feel like you have to divulge WHO comes here but some hints would be nice.

I was just wondering since there is so much love given to certain players after certain games and other players are on the "hunted" list.

Do any of you know of any Redskin players or coaches, past or present, that read ExtremeSkins?

I know some of the Mods and people that go to the games and sit in the press box have access to the players and coaches. Don't feel like you have to divulge WHO comes here but some hints would be nice.

I was just wondering since there is so much love given to certain players after certain games and other players are on the "hunted" list.

This isn't exactly what you're looking for but when I was in the 8th grade I had a sub teacher that use to be the QB coach for the Redskins.

Can't remember his first name but his last name was Harp (may not be spelled that way).

He always wore really nice Redskin collard shirts and he got some of the teachers tickets to Redskin games.

He was an older guy so i'd imagine he coached with the Redskins in the 60s or 70s.

He was also the head coach at an Ivy League school, again can't remember exactly what school.

Archived