Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just watched the game again on DirecTV shortcuts

MontanaSkins

and for the first time all year I was actually jumping up and down and clapping watching the game again. I have seen all of the games this year on the shortcuts and never got excited. But this one almost felt as good as watching it on Sunday.

Go Skins, we can smell playoffs!

Just in case someone doesn't know shortcuts is when DirecTV plays a whole game in under 30 min.

Dude you should watch the whole game, its alot more fun.

Of course its fun to watch the whole game...but DIRECTV puts all the games together with no commercials, no time outs and no huddles. It's pretty awesome...plus you can watch ANY of the games you may not have seen as much of.

It's pretty awesome seeing the Redskins score every 2 minutes of real time...Plus, there is a sack of Bledsoe like every 45 seconds!

Of course its fun to watch the whole game...but DIRECTV puts all the games together with no commercials, no time outs and no huddles. It's pretty awesome...plus you can watch ANY of the games you may not have seen as much of.

It's pretty awesome seeing the Redskins score every 2 minutes of real time...Plus, there is a sack of Bledsoe like every 45 seconds!

Yea I just heard about it, that **** sounds really sweet.

Archived